Manager Legal and Compliance
Salaris €70,000 - €85,000 per year
Consultant Henjo van Niekerk
Datum 17 juni 20192019-06-19 2019-08-16 legal Enschede Overijssel 1077XV NL EUR 70000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We have been exclusively engaged by one of the world’s leaders in the energy sector who is looking for a Manager Legal and Compliance to be based within the Overijssel region. As a Legal & Compliance Officer you are responsible to support the entire organisation on all legal matters.
This is a new function within the company and hence why they are looking for someone who wants to be a part of this new chapter of their organisation: an unique opportunity.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Identify legal & compliance matters and minimise risks.
- Review and prepare legal documentation and commercial contracts in order to comply with applicable laws & regulations.
- Involved in the risk review process before tender reward.
- Improve and maintain standard set of template contracts such but not limited to sales contracts, business partner (agents/reseller) contracts, NDA, LTSA, general T&C for sales and service in order to comply with applicable laws & regulations.
- Create new template contracts on service partner agreements, MoU, LOI and co-development (R&D), licensing agreement & packaging agreement.
- Improve purchase contracts on achieving better control on performance and flexibility.
- Advise on and deal with disputes and litigation.
- Provide general employments law advice.
- Contribute to the general/legal/compliance goals of the company, such as creating awareness, drafting and maintaining up to date models.
- Engage and manage external lawyers on a case-by-case basis.
- Implement and maintain Data Protection (AVG), Export Control and other compliance issues when applicable.
Minimum skills and requirements:
- Master ‘s degree in Dutch Law.
- At least 5 years of experience as in in-house lawyer within an Industry firm, and
- Having minimal 2 years of experience working in a law firm is considered to be a plus.
- English language and communication skills (verbal and in writing) at CEFR level C2.
- Knowledge of international law, tax law and patent law is a plus.
- Minimum 24 work hours per week
What do they offer?
- Set-up of Legal & Compliance Officer function within organisation.
- Competitive salary, work/ life balance and flexibility.
- Joining an exciting journey with a fast-growing organisation.
- An international work environment with knowledgeable colleagues.
- In case you do NOT live close to the head office, home office IS definite a possibility.
If you would like to work in a dynamic international environment with motivated and highly educated people and you fit the described profile, apply now or contact the Legal Team at Robert Walters.