Privacy Officer/ Legal Projectmanager
Consultant Joyce Toeset
Datum 26 juli 20192019-07-26 2019-09-24 legal Hoofddorp North Holland Wegalaan NL EUR 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Basic-Fit https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/basicfit.gif
Would you like to work in a sportive, young, ambitious and international organisation with a fast growth expected for the coming years? Do you want to bring your legal career to the next level and be responsible for Privacy and Legal Operations? For Basic-Fit, Robert Walters is looking for a Privacy Officer / Legal Projectmanager. This is a new position, so many things to discover and create for the right professional.
Basic-Fit is the low-cost, high-tech fitness brand that is changing the way people stay fit across Europe. Everyone deserves to be fit and that’s why Basic-Fit is on a mission to make fitness accessible to everyone. Today more than 1.5 million members visit their 500 clubs, across five countries. But actually, they are just warming up. They don’t stop until there is a Basic-Fit pass on every kitchen table, in every home in Europe. To do this, we can’t stand still. Not for one second. So, we are on look-out for people to join their team in Hoofddorp and make amazing things happen.
Privacy Officer/ Legal Projectmanager
The legal department currently consists of eleven legal counsels under the supervision of the general counsel. Because of the growth of the company and the team, we are interested to meet candidates who want to join their legal team.
The legal department supports the international headquarter in Hoofddorp and the operations of all markets in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Spain. They have an entrepreneurial, dynamic, professional but informal business culture and proud and highly motivated colleagues. In June 2016 Basic-Fit was listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
We are looking for a tech savvy new teammember with solid understanding and background of legal processes, and sound knowledge and expertise in privacy law.
In this role you would have two main responsibilities:
- Furthermore you would further structure and contribute to the efficiency and quality of the team functioning, by implementing work flow and work management systems, smart contract drafting and reviewing systems, and improving our contract management tool. Furthermore our focus is on creating awareness on legal topics and compliance within the company by using the proper (e-learning)tools and legal design methodology. These tools, methods and adjusted ways of working have to be defined, implemented and maintained.
This position gives wide opportunities for professional growth in a field where legal, compliance and ICT meet. This is an incredible time to join Basic-Fit. Are you ready to join the Basic-Fit team with big plans for the future? You should at least have:
- A Masters degree in Law;
- Experience with business economics and IT is a big plus;
- At least 4 years relevant working experience in the field of privacy and data protection, gained in legal profession or as consultant;
- Experience with IT tools and processes within legal environments, in legal environments or as consultant;
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant privacy regulations, such as GDPR and ePrivacy directive;
- Strong written and oral communications skills, and the ability to communicate abstract concepts and requirements to all levels of the company;
- Native or fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of French and / or Spanish is an advantage.
We are looking for people who are:
- Action-oriented - you have an insatiable urge to get things done;
- Down to earth - you don’t hide behind big words or empty promises;
- Open - you tell it like it is and are completely transparent in everything you do;
- Friendly - you are always eager to help and bring a smile;
- Structured, organised, self-starting and highly motivated.
Would you like to work in a sportive, young, ambitious and international organisation with a fast growth expected for the coming years? Contact the Robert Walters Legal team for more information or apply now!