Senior Legal Counsel Real Estate
Salaris €70,000 - €100,000 per year
Consultant Joyce Toeset
Datum 5 september 20192019-09-19 2019-11-04 legal Amsterdam North Holland NL 1077XV EUR 70000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For a large International company, focused on Real Estate and Property Development, we are looking for an enthusiastic and eager experienced legal professional to join their Legal Team. As a Senior Legal Counsel Real Estate you will be handling a broad range of legal tasks.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Preparation and review of lease and acquisition agreements and other property transactions, including purchases, sales, leases and long leaseholds (erfpacht), management agreements, development agreements, financings and joint ventures, and other ancillary agreements;
- Reviewing and interpreting contracts, provide legal advice and guidance regarding risk management and assist to resolve or manage disputes;
- Performing legal due diligence, including, title, leases, and zoning;
- Build and maintain business relationships, and manage competing workflows, appropriately prioritizing and delivering results within agreed timelines;
- Liaison with external legal counsel engaged to provide legal support for the various activities referred to above, where local law input is required;
- Identification of opportunities for internal process improvements and having them implemented;
- Provide other forms of general legal support to the organization as necessary, including review and negotiation of vendor contracts, corporate legal work and other legal projects as required;
- Report on legal activity in relation to areas of responsibility to the General Counsel.
The Senior Legal Counsel Real Estate we are looking for has the following experience and knowledge
- Masters in Dutch Law;
- At least 8 years’ relevant work experience gained in a real estate organization or a Real Estate department within a Lawfirm, as well as being a self-starter and a team player;
- Demonstrates detailed knowledge of structuring, drafting, negotiating and executing real estate transactions including acquisitions, disposals and leasing matters;
- Ability to research and coordinate various business-related contract issues, and think through issues and communicate clearly;
- Demonstrates ability to learn quickly, work independently and multi-tasking;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines;
- Exercises skills of good judgment in identifying issues that require escalation;
- Good people skills to work closely with individuals at all levels and in all areas of the organization, including external customers in a fast-paced environment;
- Good organizational skills, and a very strong attention to detail is required, as is strong computer skills;
- Excellent Dutch and English written and verbal communication skills required. German is a plus.
Are you willing to work hard and create an important position for yourself in this successful company? Do you want to work in a multicultural environment and do you have a passion and interest in Real Estate?
Are you full-time available for this exciting position in the Amsterdam-Zuid/ WTC area?
Contact the Legal Team at Robert Walters for more information, or apply now!