Spanish Legal Counsel
Consultant Henjo van Niekerk
Datum 4 november 20192019-11-04 2020-01-03 legal Hoofddorp North Holland NL EUR 50000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want to be part of a successful and growing listed company? This is an incredible time to join Basic-Fit. Are you ready to join the Basic-Fit team with big plans for the future? Due to expansion, Robert Walters is looking for a Spanish Legal Counsel to join this sportive legal team, based in Hoofddorp!
Basic-Fit is a low-cost, high-tech fitness brand that is changing the way people stay fit across Europe. They believe that everyone deserves to be fit and that’s why they are on a mission to make fitness accessible to everyone. Today, more than 1.5 million members visit their 500 clubs, across five countries. But actually, Basic-Fit is just warming up. They won’t stop until there is a Basic-Fit pass on every kitchen table, in every home in Europe. To do this, they can’t stand still. Not for one second. So, we are on look-out for people to join their Legal team and make amazing things happen.
Spanish Legal Counsel
The legal department currently consists of eleven legal counsels under the supervision of the general counsel. Because of expansion and rapid growth in Spain, we are interested to meet candidates to join their team in Hoofdorp.
Their legal department supports the international headquarter in Hoofddorp and the operations of all markets in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Spain. They have an entrepreneurial, dynamic, professional but informal business culture and proud and highly motivated colleagues. In June 2016 Basic-Fit was listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
Basic-Fit is looking for a legal counsel for their Spanish market. You will report to the General Counsel and will work closely with the two other legal counsels and the Spanish operation to help them with their expansion plans. Your main responsibilities will be reviewing, drafting and negotiating of real estate agreements related to the opening of our new clubs. In addition, you could work on a variety of commercial contracts and legal matters, such as claims and liability or consumer law.
This is an incredible time to join undefined Basic-Fit. Are you ready to join the Basic-Fit team with big plans for the future? You should at least have:
- A law degree from a university in Spain;
- Fluent knowledge in Spanish and fluency in English, additional knowledge of French and/or Dutch is an advantage;
- At least 4 years relevant working experience, gained as a lawyer and / or in house counsel, in Spain;
- Experience with real estate is a pre.
We are looking for people who are:
- Action-oriented - you have an insatiable urge to get things done;
- Down to earth - you don’t hide behind big words or empty promises;
- Open - you tell it like it is and are completely transparent in everything you do;
- Friendly - you are always eager to help and bring a smile;
- Structured, organised, self-starting and highly motivated;
- Able to work with great responsibility and under high pressure.
Would you like to work in a sportive, young, ambitious and international organisation with a fast growth expected for the coming years? Do you meet our profile?
Then we would like to hear from you!
Please contact the Legal team at Robert Walters for more information or apply now!