Senior Legal Counsel
Salaris Attractive package
Locatie Den HaagFULL_TIME
Consultant Joyce Toeset
Datum 11 mei 2022zuid-holland legal/commercial-law 2022-05-11 2022-07-10 legal Den Haag South Holland Lange Vijverberg NL 2513AC Wolters Kluwer Enablon https://www.wolterskluwer.com https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/Wolters Kluwer.gif
Wolter Kluwer's Enablon is a leading provider of Sustainability, Environmental Health & Safety and Operational Risk Management software. Global companies rely on Enablon solutions to manage their environmental and social performance, minimize risks and improve profitability. For Enablon, Robert Walters is looking for a (Sr.) Legal Counsel with software license experience to join their office in The Hague!
Wolter Kluwer's Enablon is a leading provider of Sustainability, Environmental Health & Safety and Operational Risk Management software. Global companies rely on Enablon solutions to manage their environmental and social performance, minimize risks and improve profitability.
Enablon is looking for a (Sr.) Legal Counsel with software license experience to be based in The Hague, with the option to partly work from home.
Responsibilities Senior Legal Counsel
- Providing hands-on legal assistance in structuring and drafting, negotiating, interpreting, managing and enforcing complex and high value commercial transactions, including (i) licensing and software arrangements (including SaaS services and related implementation agreements), (ii) master services agreements and related statements of work, (iii) partnering, reseller, joint venture and strategic alliance arrangements, and (iv) vendor and consulting agreements;
- Work closely with the management team and sales leaders of the Enablon business unit on customer contracts, as well as other general commercial, corporate and contractual matters, and advise on litigation, regulatory compliance and dispute matters;
- Help to educate business teams about contracting forms, intellectual property rights and obligations, commercial and legal risks and approval procedures;
- Provide comprehensive legal counseling regarding a broad spectrum of corporate, commercial, and intellectual property matters impacting the businesses, including legal issues related to SaaS, on premise software license and professional service offerings and strategic relationships;
- Help identify regulatory and compliance issues that may impact the business, including data privacy regulations (e.g. GDPR), sanctions (e.g. U.N. and U.S. Sanctions Programs) and FCPA;
- Work closely with Enablon management on contractual and regulatory exposures and risks relating to development of new customer offerings or services and related customer agreement terms, promotional and marketing activities, data protection and cybersecurity risks across different offerings and in diverse media and premise-based or mobile IT devices, and international market expansion;
- Effectively manage outside counsel in a cost-effective manner who may support certain Enablon legal needs, whether transactional, litigation or compliance in nature, and appropriately work with other attorneys within the WK Law Department who may also be involved in supporting certain matters and managing outside counsel.
Experience Senior Legal Counsel
- Obtained a Law degree from an internationally recognized University;
- Minimum of 4 years of progressively responsible corporate/commercial legal experience;
- Experience must include a nationally recognized law firm, and/or the corporate law department of a medium-to-large-sized company;
- Experience must include hands-on drafting and negotiation of sophisticated commercial contracts and technology agreements, preferably including software license and support agreements, software-as-a-service (SaaS) agreements and consulting agreements;
- Experience conducting negotiations in a global, matrixed environment managing urgent priorities from multiple stakeholders is preferred;
- Strong intellect, excellent legal acumen and rigorous analytical skills;
- Superior legal drafting and negotiating skills;
- A “can do” solutions orientation;
- Excellent communication, organizational and management skills;
- Technical knowledge, interest and proficiency;
- Fluent English language skills both oral and written.
Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory is one of four global operating divisions of Wolters Kluwer, serving customers around the world with expert information, solutions, software, and services in the area of law, business, and regulatory compliance. Customers of Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory include law firms, corporate law departments, business compliance professionals, corporate legal counsel, legal educators, universities, libraries, and government agencies.
Why Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer recently reported annual revenues of €4.7 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000+ people worldwide.
Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
Would you like to get the opportunity to join a highly successful, growing, market-leading organisation with a strong mission and values, as well as a competitive salary and excellent benefits? Are you the Senior Legal Counsel Enablon is looking for to join their office in The Hague? Contact the Legal team at Robert Walters or apply on the Robert Walters website!
Neem contact op
+31 (0) 20 644 4655
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: Den HaagDatum online: 8 juni 2022Ben jij een analytisch sterke, oplossingsgerichte en communicatief vaardige Legal Counsel met gedegen ervaring binnen het bestuursrecht? Beschik jij bovendien over sterke onderhandelingsvaardigheden waarbij jouw politieke sensitiviteit uitstekend van pas komt? Voor NOGEPA, de Nederlandse Olie en Gas Exploratie en Productie Associatie, zijn wij op zoek naar een (Senior) Legal Counsel Regulatory & Public Affairs om het team te komen versterken.
Salaris: Attractive packageLocatie: DelftDatum online: 14 juni 2022Challenge. Change. Impact! ben jij klaar voor een afwisselende, boeiende en uitdagende rol als Manager Legal Affairs bij de TU Delft? Dit is jouw kans om de afdeling Legal Affairs bij een toonaangevende internationale topuniversiteit te managen en door te laten ontwikkelen!
Salaris: €7,500 - €11,000 per month + Attractive packageLocatie: Alphen aan den RijnDatum online: 3 juni 2022Do you want to join an inspiring, fast growing, financially healthy and listed organization? Are you an experienced M&A professional? We are looking for a Managing Counsel M&A EMEA to join the Wolters Kluwer Global Law and Compliance Department.