Consultant Floortje Janssen
Datum 11 mei 2022zuid-holland legal/commercial-law 2022-05-11 2022-07-10 legal Rotterdam South Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you ready for a challenging position in an international organisation that is known for its Marine support? Are you dedicated to the extreme? Do you think bigger than big and do you have what it takes to make an impact? This is your chance! For our client (based in Rotterdam) we are looking for a Legal Counsel with strong analytic and communicative skills.
About the position of Legal Counsel
Our client offers of a challenging position in an international organisation where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key. As Legal Counsel you provide operational advice in legal issues and support the management and employees of the organisation from a legal perspective. Furthermore, you provide advice in line with relevant legislation and legal policies and procedures of organisation and if necessary in co-operation with external parties, in order to contribute to minimising legal risks and to support the execution of different working processes.
You will work together with colleagues from various departments within the company.
What do we expect from you?
As Legal Counsel you will be:
- Drafting, negotiating and finalizing commercial contracts;
- Assisting to keep the internal legal information up to date and available for the legal databases (e.g. corporate data, contracts, agreements etc.);
- Initiate and coordinate the renewal of group insurances;
- Initiate and set-up new corporate structures and new (local) entities, amend existing structures.
- Contributes to translation of relevant legislation into legal guidelines, procedures, codes, contracts and models, supports in implementation;
- Supporting the conception of letters, notes and decisions from a legal perspective within the legal policies and procedures;
- Contributing to an effective execution of legal issues, claims/disputes and litigation in favour of the organisation.
Wondering if you are the perfect candidate?
- Capable of communicating on all levels and with colleagues from different disciplines;
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a plus).
- A Master law degree (preferably international, commercial law);
- Proven professional knowledge (academic, conceptual working and thinking level) about and experience with theoretical legal concepts and principles;
- Strong drafting skills;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Managerial experience;
- Affinity with the international maritime and/or technical industry;
- Good analytical skills.
What do they offer?
- An inspiring atmosphere
- A multicultural work environment
- An excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience
- Personal development and education opportunities
- Open, informal, no-nonsense culture with short communication lines
Does this sound intersting? Please apply now and we will tell you all about this challenging role!
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: GorinchemDatum online: 16 mei 2022Are you looking for a job in which you are contractually challenged every day, and do you have an affinity with construction projects? Then read about what Van Oord can offer you! For Van Oords' international projects, we are looking for an international Legal Counsel to join their Offshore Wind team.
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: BarendrechtDatum online: 12 mei 2022Are you a pro-active, independent and detail-focused Legal Counsel with compliance experience? Would you like to become part of a forward-thinking, energised and passionate team who are environmentally conscious, naturally protective and clear in their thinking? For VPS, a global team of innovators in sustainability, we are looking for their first Legal Counsel (3 days a week).
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: DelftDatum online: 9 mei 2022Voor Deltares zoeken wij een ondernemende Legal Counsel die contracten (waaronder softwarelicentie- en internetcontracten), algemene voorwaarden en subsidievoorwaarden helpt te beoordelen en de juridische vraagstukken daarin weet te identificeren. Wil jij jouw kennis inzetten voor wereldwijde veilige en leefbare deltagebieden? Lees dan snel verder.
Salaris: Very attractive comp & ben packageLocatie: DelftDatum online: 20 mei 2022Op de levendige universiteitscampus van de TU Delft werken zo’n 6.000 medewerkers, waaronder hoogleraren, decanen en onderzoekers. Dat betekent dat er veel speelt op het gebied van personeelszaken en arbeidsrecht. Wil jij als senior jurist arbeidsrecht oplossingen bedenken voor complexe juridische vraagstukken? Wil jij het verschil maken voor onderwijs én onderzoek? Lees dan snel verder!