Sole Legal Counsel (part-time)
Consultant Floortje Janssen
Datum 12 mei 2022zuid-holland legal/commercial-law 2022-05-13 2022-07-11 legal Barendrecht South Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you a pro-active, independent and detail-focused Legal Counsel with compliance experience? Would you like to become part of a forward-thinking, energised and passionate team who are environmentally conscious, naturally protective and clear in their thinking? For VPS, a global team of innovators in sustainability, we are looking for their first Legal Counsel (3 days a week).
VPS is a global team of innovators in sustainability. Their purpose is to protect their customers, people and the environment. VPS does this by testing and inspecting fuel and oil for their customers in the Marine and Power industry and using this information to provide advice based on legislative and technical specifications. VPS’ guidance enables their customers to improve business performance by optimising their use of resources, minimising their environmental emissions and operating in a more sustainable manner.
VPS has its head office in Barendrecht, The Netherlands, and is globally active in all key ports of the world with circa 300 employees.
Within our head office in Barendrecht we are looking for an all-round global sole Legal Counsel to support us 3 days a week with a variety of legal tasks and challenges.
Some of your key tasks include:
- Providing corporate support for all legal entities and branches in the group (16 in total in 8 countries), maintain all corporate documents and filings and keep track of relevant legal changes;
- Providing legal advice on a variety of agreements such as customer contracts, vendor contracts, agency contracts and terms and conditions;
- Providing legal support for M&A transactions;
- Advising the management of the group on corporate structures and any other legal affairs and consider the financial and fiscal implications by aligning with the tax advisor and financial team;
- Compliance with local laws, sanction screening, GDPR and local customer specific requirements.
- At least 5 years of relevant (international) working experience as a legal professional in a law firm and/or inhouse;
- Master’s degree in Dutch or European Law;
- Ability to work independently and able to handle challenges on your own and arrange expert advice when required;
- Fluent English in both writing and speaking
- Market-based salary
- Bonus arrangement based on company and individual performance
- Premium-free pension
- Minimum of 29 holiday days
- 50% Compensation for medical insurance
Are you ready to take on this challenge? Hit the button below!
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: GorinchemDatum online: 16 mei 2022Are you looking for a job in which you are contractually challenged every day, and do you have an affinity with construction projects? Then read about what Van Oord can offer you! For Van Oords' international projects, we are looking for an international Legal Counsel to join their Offshore Wind team.
Salaris: Very attractive comp & ben packageLocatie: DelftDatum online: 20 mei 2022Op de levendige universiteitscampus van de TU Delft werken zo’n 6.000 medewerkers, waaronder hoogleraren, decanen en onderzoekers. Dat betekent dat er veel speelt op het gebied van personeelszaken en arbeidsrecht. Wil jij als senior jurist arbeidsrecht oplossingen bedenken voor complexe juridische vraagstukken? Wil jij het verschil maken voor onderwijs én onderzoek? Lees dan snel verder!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: RotterdamDatum online: 11 mei 2022Are you ready for a challenging position in an international organisation that is known for its Marine support? Are you dedicated to the extreme? Do you think bigger than big and do you have what it takes to make an impact? This is your chance! For our client (based in Rotterdam) we are looking for a Legal Counsel with strong analytic and communicative skills.
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: DelftDatum online: 9 mei 2022Voor Deltares zoeken wij een ondernemende Legal Counsel die contracten (waaronder softwarelicentie- en internetcontracten), algemene voorwaarden en subsidievoorwaarden helpt te beoordelen en de juridische vraagstukken daarin weet te identificeren. Wil jij jouw kennis inzetten voor wereldwijde veilige en leefbare deltagebieden? Lees dan snel verder.