Consultant Eva Gravemaker
Datum 14 juni 2022utrecht legal/commercial-law 2022-06-18 2022-08-13 legal Utrecht Utrecht NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are looking for an enthusiastic Corporate Counsel who wants to join a fast growing and leading provider of computer hardware, software, cloud solutions and IT services.
Insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join their growing team!
Insightsoftware seeks to hire a skilled corporate counsel to support insightsoftware’s EMEA contracting activities in French and English; German or Dutch would be an asset. They are a rapidly growing, global provider of Enterprise Software solutions for the Office of the CFO and are looking for a corporate counsel that will grow with them.
- Review, draft and negotiate customer software agreements, partner agreements, data processing agreements, leases, vendor agreements and nondisclosure agreements in EMEA in French and English; German and Dutch would be an asse;
- Provide support on privacy/GDPR-related initiatives and processes;
- Support continuous improvement in company contract templates;
- Help drive scalability and operational excellence in deal processes and execution.
Your experience and skills:
- Reviewing and negotiating customer software agreements, partner agreements, data processing agreements, leases, vendor agreements and non disclosure agreements;
- Strong knowledge of French and English contract law; German and Dutch would be a plus;
- Strong knowledge of privacy law, including the GDPR;
- Skilled at negotiating;
- Skilled at helping finalize and facilitate closure of contracts;
- Problem solver;
- Highly responsive;
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, and manage workloads to meet deadlines in a challenging and fast-paced environment;
- Excellent legal and business judgment;
- Team player who can effectively engage with other members of the legal department and other groups;
- Flexibility to assist the legal department in its activities and its mission as needs arise;
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills in French and English; German and Dutch would be an asset.
This role can be based in The UK, France, Germany, or The Netherlands.
Are you the Corporate Counsel we are looking for? Contact the Legal team at Robert Walters or apply now!
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: UtrechtDatum online: 17 juni 2022We are looking for an enthusiastic Corporate Counsel who wants to join a fast growing and leading provider of computer hardware, software, cloud solutions and IT services.