German Contracts Manager
Consultant Eva Gravemaker
Datum 17 juni 2022utrecht legal/commercial-law 2022-06-21 2022-08-16 legal Utrecht Utrecht NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For a leading provider of computer hardware, software, cloud solutions and IT services we are looking for a Contracts Manager! The company is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps financial reporting solutions. You will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for a Contracts Manager who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join their growing team!
The Contract Manager develops and drafts contracts and partners with internal stakeholders to ensure contracts are in compliance with and adhere to legal terms, conditions, and policies. The Contract Manager has a high-impact role at insightsoftware and has an important role in the overall operational efficiency of contracts for the Legal team.
Tasks and responsibilities are:
- Draft, review, revise, and negotiate a wide variety of customer and partner contracts including licensing, SaaS, professional services, and support, NDAs, amendments, and other agreements in English and German; Dutch and French would be an asset.
- Work closely and partner with the Sales and Partner teams to support revenue contracting;
- Provide guidance on commonly requested edits, non-standard terms, general contractual questions, and a variety of other customer-driven requests;
- Coordinate every aspect of the contract process including review and input from appropriate business functions such as finance and services and working with other members of the Legal team to ensure effective workflow;
- Act as a liaison with internal business functions including sales and customer success providing advice and guidance relating to contract generation, process, and timelines;
- Help support the maintenance and management of the Legal department's contract templates, documents and contract playbook;
- Administer insightsoftware’s contract management system;
- Work on ad hoc projects and other requests as needed and as assigned;
- Drive continuous improvements, scalability and operational excellence in contracting processes and execution.
- 3+ years of experience in software contracts in a company or a law-firm;
- Proven understanding of basic contract law principles in at least one European legal system;
- Proficient language skills in English and fluent in German; Dutch and French would be an asset;
- Based in Central Europe or Great Britain with the possibility to work remotely;
- Highly responsive;
- Well organized, service-oriented and open minded;
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, and manage workloads to meet deadlines in a challenging and fast-paced environment;
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills;
- Team player who can effectively engage with other members of the legal department and other functional groups;
- Flexibility to assist the legal department in its activities and its mission as needs arise.
This role can be based in The UK, France, Austria, Germany, or The Netherlands.
Are you the Contracts Manager we are looking for? Apply now or contact the Legal team at Robert Walters!
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55