Consultant Fleur van Egmond
Datum 22 juni 2022noord-holland legal/commercial-law 2022-06-22 2022-08-21 new-media-and-internet Amsterdam North Holland Sint Jorissteeg 2 NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For Catawiki,a large and fast-growing curated platform for buying & selling, we are looking for a Legal Manager to join the Central Commercial Legal team. If you’re an enthusiastic hands on problem solver looking to have the opportunity to make an impact, with a passion for e-commerce and tech; and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and dynamic international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Amsterdam!
The legal team of Catawiki is still small and acts as a true business partner on a great variety of legal topics and strategic challenges to help the business achieve its growth ambitions. The role will be based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Key Responsibilities Legal Manager
- Identify the need for and provide independent, comprehensive and business-oriented legal advice in all areas of Commercial Law with a particular focus on our e-commerce and platform operations and related topics in international markets and possible new markets;
- Provide support and guidance to other members of the team;
- Act as business sparring partner to support and enable execution of key commercial or company strategies and initiatives;
- Independently and positively manage internal and external stakeholders to push project completion;
- Manage team and large projects end to end, including prioritising & process optimisation to improve efficiency, securing results delivery within time;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts, including SaaS agreements, terms and conditions, vendor contracts, and supervising contract management;
- Identify, develop and work alongside other teams to develop, and implement standards in guidelines, contract templates, standard clauses and other consistent legal terms and provisions. Develop and negotiate new commercial initiatives or deals.
The Legal Manager we are looking for
- You are a fully qualified lawyer in (EU) commercial law with an international mindset;
- You have a minimum of 8 years of (lead) experience in general Commercial Law, with a strong focus on e-commerce, tech related, commercial and/or regulatory law;
- Experience with the EU regulatory related to e-commerce and online platforms;
- Worked in the retail, Tech or e-commerce/online marketplace industry;
- You have experience in international business and negotiating cross-border agreements;
In house working experience in a multinational company;
- You are fully proficient in English, other languages are a plus.
The offer for the Legal Manager is a chance to become part of a fast but sustainable growing tech company! You will have an exciting role in a fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. You'll be part of an enthusiastic, highly motivated team of 500+ international professionals, you'll have big responsibilities and can really create something.
Additionally you can expect
- A diverse and international team with over 50 different nationalities;
- A great office located in the heart of Amsterdam with an easy-going atmosphere;
- An entrepreneurial environment to encourage everyone to take initiative and experiment with new ideas;
- Tailor-made training to facilitate your personal and professional growth;
- The fun part! International Food Festivals, Friday Drinks, Board Game Nights, Pub Quizzes and Boot Camps!;
- Stock Options: granted 100 Stock Options after 12 months of service;
- Paid holidays, holiday allowance and a fantastic pension plan.
Want to know more about this challenging position and attractive employer? Apply now or contact the Robert Walters Legal team for more information!
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55
Salaris: attractive packageLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 16 juni 2022Voor ING Bank zijn wij op zoek naar een enthousiaste en pragmatische Senior Legal Counsel Payments voor het Legal WB Team Payments & Cash Management. Wij zoeken iemand die vooruit weet te denken, zelfstandig kan werken en corporate cliënten helpt om een stap voor te blijven.
Salaris: Very attractive comp & ben packageLocatie: HoofddorpDatum online: 22 juni 2022Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within a Start-Up? We are looking for a VP Legal to join a highly motivated, multi-jurisdictional legal team! Do you want to fulfil your position with high energy and self-confidence as well as pragmatism and curiosity? Continue reading, we might be looking for you!
Salaris: Attractive packageLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 13 juni 2022For a large and fast-growing curated platform for buying & selling we are looking for a Legal Manager to join the Central Commercial Legal team. If you’re an enthusiastic hands on problem solver looking to have the opportunity to make an impact, with a passion for e-commerce and tech; and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and dynamic international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Amsterdam!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 18 mei 2022Up for a challenge? For a mid-sized European bank established in the heart of Amsterdam we are looking for a pro-active and independent Senior Legal Counsel experienced in Finance law.
Salaris: Attractive packageLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 11 mei 2022Up for a challenge? Are you a legal professional and do you want to have a global role in Corporate Finance and M&A? We are looking for a highly motivated and business driven Senior Legal Counsel - Finance and M&A to join SABIC’s legal team to support the company’s global finance and M&A projects.