Legal Counsel Scale-up
Consultant Floortje Janssen
Datum 17 augustus 2022noord-holland legal/commercial-law 2022-08-17 2022-10-16 legal Amsterdam North Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client believes in a future where everyday transport is emission-free, electric and sustained by a green charging infrastructure. To help our client achieves its mission, we are looking for an experienced commercial contracting and service-oriented Legal Counsel focused on helping them evolve and professionalize their support and services contracting practices.
Our client believes in a future where everyday transport is emission-free, electric and sustained by a green charging infrastructure. That’s why they have made it their mission to help build such future by bringing smart and scalable charging solutions to electric vehicles around the world.
To help our client achieves its mission, we are looking for an experienced commercial contracting lawyer focused on helping them evolve and professionalize their support and services contracting practices. As Legal Counsel you will help build an end-to-end contract management approach where our sales contracting practices are well matching the support and services contracting practices and vice versa.
For this role we consider it a big plus if you have ample experience in servicing support departments (for example customer support in FMCG companies) and drafting and negotiating service agreements with installation partners or alike.
If you think you can pick up this role being a strong pragmatical and no-nonsense team player: we are looking for you!. You will be reporting to the Amsterdam based Senior Legal Counsel and work in a growing team of legal professionals.
The ideal candidate excels at negotiating complex agreements in a team of cross-functional professionals and helps to implement the Legal team’s objectives, such as implementing and improving templates and training the various teams within the Group.
Furthermore, the ideal candidate is required to take initiative, build strong relationships, communicate effectively, weigh business and legal risks and has outstanding writing and analytical skills. The candidate will be the ‘to-go-to’ person within the Legal team for the Group Services & Support team.
• Partner and build a strong relationship with the Services & Support team to build scalable processes and systems.
• Form a strong tandem within the Commercial Legal team (Sales) to ensure back-to-back contracting.
• Effectively negotiate a wide range of agreements, with focus on services and support.
• Help build and improve template agreements, processes, policies and playbooks related to Services & Support.
• Provide sound advice and guidance on legal and business-related issues to business leaders.
• Thrive working in a fast-paced, high-pressure, entrepreneurial environment.
• Be a team player with the ability to work effectively, collaboratively, and cross-functionally, as well as think creatively.
• Be able to navigate deliverables across varying time zones and differing departments within the Group.
• Get the job done in the right way, ensuring that delivery is done in a collaborative, positive and constructive manner.
The ideal Legal Counsel has
• A minimum of 4 years of work experience relevant to this role, preferably in a multinational environment.
• Master’s degree in law.
• Preferably a strong Dutch law background or contracting experience under such laws.
• Proven experience and skills in drafting and negotiating a wide range of agreements, especially services, support and translating warranties into services/support/KPI contract design.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English, any other language is a plus.
• Good knowledge of international standards regarding support, KPI’s and knowledge of warranty law.
• Excellent clear communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective cross-functional working relationships, customer centrism, consulting skills and service-solution-oriented mindset.
• Exceptional organizational, project management, and multitasking skills.
• Intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn.
• Strong integrity and sound judgement.
The offer includes
• Competitive salary.
• Cooperating with colleagues in a brand new office in Amsterdam West.
• Private pension contribution.
• Discounted medical insurance.
• Commuting allowance.
• 25 vacation days.
• Holiday Swap (2 days)
• Volunteer day.
• Access to learning platforms and personal development.
• Coming from abroad? No worries, we got you! We offer relocation assistance and free Dutch lessons to help you settle in.
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 26 september 2022Are you interested in the dynamic world of payments, data, innovation and the impact of technological developments? Do you want to join a team working on innovations, implementations of payments law and (international) deals with large corporates? And do you like your working days to be different each day? Then we are looking for you! The Legal Team Payments, Data & Innovation of ING is looking for an enthusiastic, commercial orientated and pragmatic senior lawyer with a sense of hunour, who can look ahead, can work independently and has a flexible and curious attitude! Are you the Senior Legal Counsel they are looking for? Apply today!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: HuizenDatum online: 8 september 2022At our client, all teams collaborate to architect and deliver high technology solutions that are both imaginative and resilient, human-centered and sustainable. Do you have strong commercial transactional skills, are you up to date on current legal issues and do you have an interest to work in an international and challenging environment where you, besides understanding the legal aspects, also understand the technical, financial and compliance aspects of the business? Read further!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: HuizenDatum online: 9 augustus 2022Ben jij een expert op het gebied van (internationale) contracten en heb jij gedegen kennis van het aanbestedingsrecht? Voor onze klant in Huizen zijn wij op zoek naar een allround Legal Counsel met een krachtige persoonlijkheid die op zoek is naar een nieuwe uitdaging binnen een high-tech en innovatieve werkomgeving! Interesse? Lees snel verder!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 9 september 2022Voor verschillende opdrachtgevers in de Randstad zoeken wij ambitieuze, pragmatische en ondernemende Privacy juristen die de Privacy afdelingen komen versterken (of zelfs komen managen!).