Legal Counsel/ Contractmanager
Salaris Attractive package
Consultant Joyce Toeset
Datum 30 januari 2023overijssel legal/commercial-law 2023-01-30 2023-03-31 legal Hengelo Overijssel Zuidelijke Havenweg NL 7554 RR Thales https://www.thalesgroup.com/en/countries/europe/netherlands https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/thales.gif true
Do you want to contribute to build future that is safer? Are you up for a challenge and work with navies all over the world? Robert Walters is proud to join forces with the Thales Group in the Netherlands to grow their Legal Team. Therefore, we are looking for a Legal Counsel/ Contractmanager in Hengelo.
Legal Counsel/ Contractmanager Thales
The Legal team in Hengelo consists of about 20 people. Their activities mainly concern the naval domain: negotiating and drafting multi-million agreements regarding the sales of high-end (to be developed) technology to shipyards and navies all over the world, and executing these contracts during the years thereafter. You will be attending a certain region in the world.
Above, you may be the specialist within the broader L&C team on certain legal topics, such as for example intellectual property, GDPR, purchasing, compliance or environmental regulations.
You’ll plan and organize your activities yourself. Often driven by the customer’s time schedule, which may change on a daily basis. Being flexible and able to continuously monitor and adapt your priorities is therefore of utmost importance. Within the Thales organization your colleagues in the sales and projects departments will be the ones to team with.
You have a Master Degree in law and look forward to a second step in your career. You’ve experience in a law firm or as a legal counsel, contracting specialist, in a multinational company. You avail of up-to-date legal knowledge. You have an interest to work in an international and challenging environment where you, besides the legal aspects, will need to also understand the technical, financial and commercial aspects of a contract.
Furthermore, you have a strong and independent personality, are solution-focused, excellent in team work, able to manage different stakeholders and can set priorities. You are client-focused, have outstanding negotiating skills and good command of, both oral and written, Dutch and English. Proficient in French or German would be an advantage.
A Dutch passport is a prerequisite due to contracts with the Dutch Government that are ‘Dutch eyes only’.
Thales offers you
- A challenging job in a great team within our high-tech, innovative work environment. Includes the freedom for initiative and good ideas;
- Room for personal and professional growth within our organisation, for example in regards to technical, commercial or international skills;
- Valuable international collaboration with coworkers from 68 different countries around the globe;
- A comfortable work space in a modern environment, with a focus on flexibility and the right work life balance;
- You can usually work where and when you want to be able to do your work as well and efficiently as possible. Within Thales we implement hybrid working, where you can, for example, work from home two days a week if your role allows it;
- A good salary, fitting travel allowance, and the ability to personalise your employment conditions: for instance, you can trade days off for internet costs, our bicycle plan, company fitness and relocation costs;
- 40 days off per year (PTO). Yes, really.
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in The Netherlands and employment and/or education history. Some vacancies may require a security clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for security clearance please refer to the General Intelligence and Sec
and daily work, and to broaden your prospects.
Are you the Legal Counsel / Contractmanager that Thales is looking for? Apply now or contact the Legal Team at Robert Walters!
Neem contact op
+31 (0) 20 644 4655
Salaris: Attractive packageLocatie: HengeloDatum online: 22 februari 2023Do you want to contribute to build future that is safer? Are you a (junior) legal professional and are you interested in working with navies all over the world? Robert Walters is proud to join forces with the Thales Group in the Netherlands to grow their Legal Team. Therefore, we are looking for a Contractmanager to work on a special project!