Consultant Floortje Janssen
Datum 20 april 2023zuid-holland legal/commercial-law 2023-04-20 2023-06-19 legal Leiden South Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Are you ready to make the impossible possible? Is it your ambition to contribute and give substance to the legal framework of an international organization and to create sustainable value(s)? Are you up for a great level of independence and are you willing to join a highly skilled team of professionals? This is your chance! For our client, Heerema Marine Contractors, we are looking for a pro-active, eager to learn and analytically strong Legal Counsel to join their legal team in Leiden!
At Heerema, they do something new every day! With the world’s largest crane vessels, they transport, install and dismantle offshore wind platforms and ultra-heavy offshore platforms, taking to ever-deeper waters in increasingly isolated locations and amidst exceptional weather conditions.
Your role in the story
As Legal Counsel, you act as a business partner by advising the business in a practical and pragmatic way.
Being Heerema’s Legal Counsel means being a part of their Legal Department, which consists of ten professionals who advise Heerema on various legal areas related to our worldwide offshore installation and removal operations.
The Legal team supports the organization in legal matters such as drafting and negotiating contracts, handling claims and disputes, and various other corporate matters.
Is this the job for you?
This position requires business sense and excellent communication skills. You are proactive, motivated and eager to develop your skills in this role.
Furthermore, you have:
• A University degree in a relevant area of law (for example Business law, Maritime law or private international law);
• A minimum of years of relevant legal working experience. Preferably as an in-house legal counsel in the offshore, maritime or construction industry;
• The ability to work under general supervision, in accordance with procedures;
• Experience with working in teams across different departments;
• The ability to work with a diverse and international group of people;
• A great attention to detail and ability to adapt easily;
• The flexibility and willingness to travel abroad;
• A dynamic, proactive and convincing personality with a high level of organisation, and excellent time management skills;
• Excellent communication skills, fluent in English both written and spoken.
Here is what it takes to be a real Heerema colleague
• Learning mindset. You are open to feedback, curious and eager to learn.
• Personal leadership. You are enterprising at heart, have a pioneer’s spirit and take control of your own work and development.
• Working on challenging projects.
• Extensive onboarding process and oceans of opportunities to develop.
• A development program to allow your talents to flourish.
• Fun Friday-afternoon get together with colleagues
• Excellent perks and benefits, including a bonus, travel allowance and contributions to your pension and insurance.
• Free exercise facilities.
• A social safety net with committed colleagues around you.
• Plenty of digital and real-world activities to get to know colleagues outside your team.
Interested? Please apply!
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55
Salaris: €6,000 - €9,000 per month + Aantrekkelijke voorwaardenLocatie: DelftDatum online: 17 mei 2023De energietransitie en electrificatie van Nederland is een hot topic. Bij Joulz maken zij door middel van innoverende en duurzame oplossingen omtrent energie infrastructuur, laadoplossingen, energiemeters, en zonne-energie de energietransitie mogelijk. Wil jij met jouw juridische expertise bijdragen aan deze transitie? Lees dan snel verder, word jij de Senior Legal Counsel bij Joulz in Delft?