Soort contract: FULL_TIME
Consultant: Floortje Janssen
Datum gepost: 30 oktober 2023noord-holland legal/commercial-law 2023-10-30 2023-12-29 legal Hoofddorp North Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Are you a dynamic and experienced senior Legal professional looking for a new challenge in an international environment with an open, transparent and diverse culture? Do you have a proactive and strategic mind set? Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment where your expertise can make a real impact? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
For Bluewater, one of the technological leaders for offshore mooring and energy production systems, we are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join their Legal department in Hoofddorp.
The Legal department is responsible for delivering legal advice and support to the business and deals with any legal matters that may arise out of Bluewater’s activities.
As Senior Legal Counsel, you will play a key role in ensuring legal compliance, managing risk, and providing expert legal guidance to our organization. You will report directly to the Head of Legal and collaborate with cross-functional teams to support the company’s strategic objectives.
You provide sound legal advice and strategic counsel to senior management on a wide range of legal matters, including contracts, regulatory compliance, litigation and corporate governance. You review, draft and negotiate complex international contracts in multiple jurisdictions, ensuring legal compliance and alignment with business objectives. You identify and mitigate legal risks and challenges, pro-actively developing strategies to protect the organization’s interests. Oversee and manage litigation matters, working closely with external counsel when necessary. You also advise on the set up of legal (project) structures such as consortia or joint ventures.
We are seeking a dedicated professional who takes responsibility and is able to work independently. You are creative and take initiative to turn opportunities into results.
– are a certified Legal professional and hold at least a master’s degree in Law.
– have minimum of 8 years of legal experience, gained as a lawyer within a law firm and/or as an in-house legal counsel preferably in an international environment. Experience in the offshore maritime industry is a plus.
– are fluent in both Dutch and English.
– have exceptional problem-solving, communication and analytical skills.
– have the ability to think strategically and drive results in a collaborative manner
– have a pragmatic and pro-active attitude.
What Bluewaters offers:
– a fulltime/40 hours per week position within an international environment
– besides a competitive salary, you will receive a 13th month, holiday allowance and travel allowance
– 29 days of paid holiday annually and the opportunity to purchase 10 additional holidays annually
– the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme
– a good pension scheme of which we pay the complete pension contribution
– onboarding program; we warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel home as soon as possible
– different activities which are very divers and always voluntary, for example playing sports, CPC run, friday drinks, quiz night, Sail day and our annual Christmas party.
Sluit je aan bij ons wereldwijde team van creatieve denkers, probleemoplossers en game changers. Wij bieden jou mooie doorgroeimogelijkheden, een fijne werksfeer en uitstekende opleidingsmogelijkheden.