Sole Corporate Legal Counsel
Salaris €65,000 - €100,000 per year
Consultant Joyce Toeset
Datum 10 oktober 2018 2018-10-102018-11-20 legal Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
For a listed US Private Equity firm that is opening it's first European office in Amsterdam, Robert Walters is looking for a Sole Legal Counsel.
The Sole Corporate Legal Counsel will be responsible for ensuring the Dutch company and its investment fund act in compliance with Dutch Law and keep Dutch companies in good legal standing.
Ensuring all corporate secretarial services are performed timely and qualitatively. The Sole Corporate Legal Counsel will report to the General Manager in Amsterdam and will have many contacts with the Legal department in New York.
Qualifications Sole Corporate Legal Counsel
- Dutch Master degree in Law
- Minimal of 5 years of experience within the corporate service industry or as a corporate/transaction lawyer/ candidate-notary/ trust officer
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Fulltime available and flexible with working abroad and travelling (Europe and USA)
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch corporate Law and compliance procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Dedicated and someone who takes "ownership" to tasks and responsibilities, flexible, adaptable and solution-oriented
- Driven, always looking for ways to improve and having high aspirations for own work
- Social and intercultural competence, able to coordinate and communicate with external parties and to manage work of others
Our client is an exciting, innovative and ambitious Private Equity company. With 4 large investment funds, a stable team of professionals and good ethics and standards regarding their investments and employers, our client can be seen as a great company to work for! They offer a challenging and interesting position where you will be part of a flexible and truly international working environment consisting of highly competent and committed colleagues.
In Amsterdam you will be working as a Sole Legal Counsel, in a small team of 3 colleagues.
Do you want to know more about this exciting and new vacancy in Amsterdam? Contact the Legal Division at Robert Walters, or apply now!