Corporate Lawyer - Alternative Investments
Salaris €4,200 - €6,500 per month
Consultant Henjo van Niekerk
Datum 2 januari 2019 2019-01-022019-02-15 financial-services Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
We have been engaged by one of the worlds leading financial services provider that are looking for a corporate lawyer to join their rapidly growing alternative investment services team, consisting of Private Equity, Funds, AIFMD, Capital Markets and Real Estate, based in Amsterdam.
As a corporate lawyer you will deal with the daily legal management and coordination of between 40 to 60 companies. You maintain regular contact with clients and advisers on the progress of complex legal matters for client companies. Moreover, you are the first point of contact concerning legal matters for clients, shareholders and other relevant parties and advisers.
You are excited about creating efficient, client-oriented service solutions, and you embrace digitisation initiatives, projects and change. You are part of a team of financial and legal professionals who are responsible for the full scope of services and day to day management of client portfolios
- Ensuring proper legal records are maintained and prepared in relation to all client companies/structures.
- Involvement in acquisitions and reorganising client companies and structures.
- Drafting, reviewing and revising all types of agreements and legal documentation required in a client's portfolio.
- Working closely together with the (Senior) Financial Account Manager you guard progress and assist where possible in the legal review of financial statements. When required you support the (Senior) Financial Account Manager with advice on all legal issues and queries.
- Creating and maintaining a network of advisers.
- Responsible for the coordination, follow up and content of meetings.
- Leading on-boarding processes for new prospects and real estate deals.
- Actively contributing to implementing new regulatory and compliance requirements and other projects.
Qualifications and other requirements:
- Master in Dutch Law (with emphasis on company law or notarial law).
- More than 4 years relevant working experience gained in an organisation active in notary, corporate or financial law.
- Experience within real estate and/or private equity management and funds, financial services or the trust industry is an advantage.
- Proven track record in developing and maintaining a professional network.
- Excellent Dutch and English written and verbal communication skills.
- Accurate and independent.
The opportunity provides a unique opportunity to take a step into the world of alternative investment services.
Would you like to know more about the role of corporate lawyer to be based in the Amsterdam area? Contact the legal recruitment consultant team of Robert Walters today!