Consultant Henjo van Niekerk
Datum 2 januari 2019 2019-01-022019-02-17 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland NL 1077XV EUR 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
For one of the world’s leading financial services providers we are looking for a Legal Manager. The company offers a dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Responsible for a team of legal (senior) officers.
- Assisting clients in implementation, incorporation and optimising of holding, financing, and real estate companies and building and maintaining a strong relationship with clients
- Evaluating, reviewing and preparing all relevant legal documents and regulations in relation to the client (from a directors point of view) in more complex client file.
- Keeping the client company in legal good standing.
- Taking part in developing restructuring plans or other transactions in compliance with recommendations of the local regulatory body, including spin – offs, mergers and acquisitions.
- Assisting and attending of board meetings and shareholders meetings.
- Actively participate in our growth ambitions by marketing our service offering.
Qualifications and requirements:
- A Masters degree in Dutch (corporate) law.
- At least six years of experience and affinity with corporate management services.
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Possession of team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.
The opportunity provides a unique opportunity to take a step into the world of financial services.
Would you like to know more about the role of Legal Manager to be based in the Amsterdam area? Contact the legal recruitment consultant team of Robert Walters today!