Team Manager Corporate & Private Clients
Consultant Henjo van Niekerk
Datum 26 april 20192019-04-26 2019-06-25 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 68000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
We have been engaged by the world’s leading corporate services provider who are looking for a Team Manager Corporate & Private Clients. The company offers a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customised training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
As a Team Manager you are leading a team of approximately 7-10 financial and legal professionals who are responsible for the full scope of services and day-to-day management of a client portfolio. You are overall operational responsible for client servicing, financial administration, tax coordination, risk management, quality of accounting / tax files, compliance, corporate legal matters and coordination of the overall business team client portfolio.
You are a role model and leading your team ‘by example’ in order to ensure that client servicing in your team is in accordance with the highest possible standards. You have the ability to manage change, to engage and motivate people and to demonstrate a pro-active mindset and clear ownership.
As our Team Manager you are overall responsible for the full scope of services for the entire client portfolio and for all members in your team.
- Responsible for the (quality of the) full scope of services provided by the team towards our clients, incl. accounting, legal and tax affairs;
- Maintain (and obtain) detailed knowledge of and active and visible involvement in the client portfolio and transactions within the team;
- Act as personal director for client entities and as proxyholder for all company entities;
- Responsible for overall targets of the team – including budget responsibility - in accordance with KPI's (budget, chargeability, debtors, filings, fixed fee performance, capacity of team etc.);
- Prepare, implement and monitor an annual business development plan, activity plan and budget for the team;
- Fully embrace management decisions and implementation of these decisions in the team;
- Embrace the Company Velocity aspiration and ensure implementation of new processes;
- Identify and present clear and considered cases to the Company Risk Committee and Board Committee;
- Responsible for high standard level of knowledge of all compliance related matters of all team members, including client acceptance and annual compliance reviews and procedures;
- Create awareness within the team on the importance of compliance (incl. policies and procedures). Ensure that compliance is in the DNA of the Team.
- Give guidance, training and coaching to all team members in their professional development and safeguard and improve quality in financial, tax and legal output of the team.
- Maintain and develop network with clients, business partners and/or other stakeholders;
- Develop the operational/commercial signature of the team in close cooperation with the Business Development team;
- Selling additional Company products and services to clients and prospects in close cooperation with the Business Development team;
- Generating commercial leads to the Business Development team;
- Identify and create awareness of all developments within the client structure/group and identify possible commercial and business opportunities.
The opportunity provides an unique and rare opportunity to take a step into the world of corporate services.
Would you like to know more about the role of Team Manager Corporate & Private Clients to be based in Amsterdam? Contact the legal recruitment consultant team of Robert Walters today!