Corporate Legal Counsel
Salaris €55,000 - €75,000 per year
Consultant Joyce Toeset
Datum 23 september 20192019-09-23 2019-11-22 legal Amsterdam North Holland NL 1077XV EUR 55000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
To strenghten the global Headquarters from a large international retail company, we are looking for a Corporate Legal Counsel who is fluent in French, English and Dutch. Do you have experience in a Trust company or as a corporate counsel and do you want to be part of a succesful growing retail company?
The Corporate Legal Counsel will work closely with the CFO and Management Team, based in Amsterdam and France. You will be the Sole Corporate Legal Counsel in the Netherlands, the rest of the Legal team is primarily based in France. Having a French background and speaking/ writing French is a big plus.
Your key responsibilities and tasks will be:
• prepare and review corporate & legal documents;
• organising AGM and Board Meetings (4 times per year), preparing the agenda, minutes and related documents;
• arrange for signature and/or legalization of corporate documents;
• support in providing information and/or extracts from Commercial Register to updating information related to changes in the board and corporate governance;
• assist in filings at Chamber of Commerce;
• keeping statutory corporate files up-to-date;
• preparation of quarterly organizational legal structure and (financial) management report;
• obtain supporting legal documentation from countries for IGK, dividends and board resolutions;
• keeping full records of all movements in the foreign subsidiaries and in the share capital of the Dutch BV's;
• assist in the filing of legal documents digital archive;
• update the option clauses list;
• act as supervisor of Visual Scope;
* assist at audit (prepare files for investments/dividends + obtain year-end confirmations of investments);
• coordinate with the legal team in France for exchanging information;
Within this role, it is possible to work 32, 36 or 40 hours per week!
If you want to know more about this company or vacancy, please contact the legal team at Robert Walters or apply now!