Legal Counsel Corporate and M&A
Consultant Henjo van Niekerk
Datum 15 november 20192019-11-22 2020-01-14 legal Schiphol-Rijk North Holland NL EUR 75000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are pleased to be recruiting for one of the world’s leading retail companies. The organisation is on a growth journey and is expanding its legal team with a legal counsel with senior experience in M&A and Dutch corporate law.
You will provide business minded and pragmatic legal support on all corporate related matters, with a strong focus on M&A. The company is a flat organisation and you will be a business partner to all internal stakeholders, including the company’s investment team. The position is based in the global head office in the vicinity of Schiphol and is very well reachable by public transport.
- Working at a purpose driven and global leading retail company with an ambitious growth strategy.
- Global head office position in a truly international working environment.
- Part of the Corporate Legal Team.
- Provide legal support and drive the legal aspects of M&A (e.g. reviewing, drafting and negotiating transaction documentation).
- Provide legal support on various corporate matters (e.g corporate structuring and governance)
- Responsible position as business partner to all company group functions and business lines, including the investment business.
- Close cooperation with and direct reporting line into head of the legal corporate and M&A department.
- Occasional travel.
- Senior experience in Dutch corporate law and (international) M&A gained through at least 7 years of working experience in a law firm and/or in-house.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written and verbally) with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels with different stakeholders.
- Accurate and solution driven legal business partner with sound judgement and understanding of business needs and strategic drivers.
- Flexible, hands-on, pro-active and get the job done mentality.
- Team player who can work both independently and in a team.
- Future oriented - see what is around the corner and translate this into potential legal dimensions for the business.
Would you like to know more about this exciting role? Contact the legal recruitment consultant team of Robert Walters today!