Senior M&A Counsel
Consultant Henjo van Niekerk
Datum 18 november 20192019-11-19 2020-01-17 legal Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We have been engaged by one of the world largest global fortune 500 firms, headquartered in New York City. Due to the strong development of the Local and International Insurance M&A Market the Private Equity and M&A Practice (PEMA) of the firm is looking to expand the team to further increase its market position.
The purpose of this position is to be part of the M&A transaction services practice for the Private Equity and M&A Market in the Benelux, to serve as strategic deal advisor to clients during transactions and to support the growth of the M&A business.
- Structuring and placement of Transactional Risk Insurance solutions (i.e. Warranty & Indemnity and other M&A insurance solutions) and direct negotiation with Transactional Risk Insurance market;
- Work together with other PEMA colleagues on the overall position on the M&A community of the PEMA team;
- Support key client engagements and large, complex projects, directing the work of the project team, developing strategic solutions that address client needs and issues;
- Business development and sales activities in the Private Equity Market and M&A community in the Benelux, to serve as strategic deal advisor for clients planning or during transactions and to support the growth of the Insurance M&A business.
- Generate revenue through acquisition of new clients, cross-selling to current clients and extending current client engagements.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Master’s degree in Law;
- At least 5 years of experience in corporate transactions with an emphasis on private M&A transactions;
- Knowledge and good understanding of M&A processes;
- Eye for detail;
- Strong written and oral communication skills; and
- Native or fluent in Dutch and English.
Are you willing to work hard and create a new division within one of the worlds largest and most successful companies? Do you want to work in a multicultural environment and do you have a passion and interest in M&A? Are you full-time available for this exciting position in the Amsterdam-Zuid/ WTC area?
If yes to the above then contact the Legal Team at Robert Walters for more information, or apply now!