Managing Legal Counsel M&A EMEA
Salaris €7,500 - €11,000 per month + Attractive package
Locatie Alphen aan den RijnFULL_TIME
Consultant Joyce Toeset
Datum 3 juni 2022zuid-holland legal/corporate-law 2022-06-06 2022-08-02 legal Alphen aan den Rijn South Holland Zuidpoolsingel NL 2408 ZE EUR 7500 11000 11000 MONTH Wolters Kluwer www.wolterskluwer.com https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/Wolters Kluwer.gif
Do you want to join an inspiring, fast growing, financially healthy and listed organization? Are you an experienced M&A professional? We are looking for a Managing Counsel M&A EMEA to join the Wolters Kluwer Global Law and Compliance Department.
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer recently reported annual revenues of €4.7 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000+ people worldwide.
Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
This position of Managing Legal Counsel M&A EMEA will report to the Associate General Counsel M&A and will work closely with the SVP, M&A Europe and divisional and functional lawyers on M&A matters in EMEA.
This role provides complex or specialized legal advice and services on issues concerning the rights, obligations, and privileges of the organization. Resolves highly complex business or technical issues by identifying legal solutions and recommending a course of action. Represents the organization to customers, suppliers, competitors and government agencies. Examines legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting lawsuits. Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Has significant case or subject matter responsibilities, usually assigned to most complex tasks. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions Works independently; receives minimal guidance.
Responsibilities Managing Legal Counsel M&A EMEA
- Successfully handle M&A transactions from inception to conclusion.
- Structure, review and negotiate key documents needed for M&A transactions.
- Manage lifecycle of various M&A documentation, including NDAs, letters of intent, engagement letters, purchase agreements, transition services, agreements, licenses, and other deal documentation.
- Directs performance of legal due diligence with both internal and external resources.
- Advise internal business partners on transactional legal risks/issues and their potential impact on operations, including participation in presentations and updates to senior leadership.
- Supervise and coordinate preparation and filing of any required merger control filings.
- Advise business on preparation of assets identified for divestiture (including internal diligence, preparation of data rooms, review of marketing materials).
- Support post-closing activities including integration of acquisitions, indemnity claims and releases, disputes arising out of prior transactions, and legal support of transition services teams.
- Develop and maintain forms, templates, best practices, and standard procedures for the legal elements of M&A transactions.
- Support other GLCD corporate initiatives and other projects assigned by the AG, M&A.
Key Requirements Managing Legal Counsel M&A EMEA
- Master's degree in Law (LLM), preferably from a Dutch university.
- Minimum of six (6) years of progressively responsible M&A experience, preferably including experience with both a top-tier law firm and an established corporate law department within a mid- to large-sized company.
- Experienced in solo negotiation of key documents and independent decision-making.
- Prior experience with information solutions and/or SaaS businesses is a big plus.
- Excellent spoken and written English is required.
Wolters Kluwer is an inspiring, fast growing, financially healthy and listed organization. You will be part of a diverse, global workforce and join their Law and Compliance Department at Wolters Kluwer’s global head office in Alphen aan den Rijn.
You will work with experienced individuals who are ready to share their knowledge, and you will receive the opportunity to develop yourself on a personal level in a dynamic and international environment.
Wolters Kluwers offers a fulltime job with a competitive salary. The company has a strong reputation for good work-life balance. Hybrid working, combining the flexibility to work from home and collaborate in the office is a concept we embrace. Although it is prefered to spend more time together than apart, for this role you can work up to 3 days from home. Furthermore, a laptop, smartphone, generous contribution to your pension, and a commitment to invest in your personal development are also part of the package.
Are you the Managing Legal Counsel M&A EMEA we are looking for? Contact the Legal team at Robert Walters now!
Neem contact op
+31 (0) 20 644 4655
Salaris: Attractive packageLocatie: DelftDatum online: 14 juni 2022Challenge. Change. Impact! ben jij klaar voor een afwisselende, boeiende en uitdagende rol als Manager Legal Affairs bij de TU Delft? Dit is jouw kans om de afdeling Legal Affairs bij een toonaangevende internationale topuniversiteit te managen en door te laten ontwikkelen!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: Den HaagDatum online: 8 juni 2022Ben jij een analytisch sterke, oplossingsgerichte en communicatief vaardige Legal Counsel met gedegen ervaring binnen het bestuursrecht? Beschik jij bovendien over sterke onderhandelingsvaardigheden waarbij jouw politieke sensitiviteit uitstekend van pas komt? Voor NOGEPA, de Nederlandse Olie en Gas Exploratie en Productie Associatie, zijn wij op zoek naar een (Senior) Legal Counsel Regulatory & Public Affairs om het team te komen versterken.
Salaris: Attractive packageLocatie: Den HaagDatum online: 11 mei 2022Wolter Kluwer's Enablon is a leading provider of Sustainability, Environmental Health & Safety and Operational Risk Management software. Global companies rely on Enablon solutions to manage their environmental and social performance, minimize risks and improve profitability. For Enablon, Robert Walters is looking for a (Sr.) Legal Counsel with software license experience to join their office in The Hague!