Company Lawyer - Funds Services
Consultant Floortje Janssen
Datum 13 juni 2022noord-holland legal/corporate-law 2022-06-13 2022-08-12 legal Amsterdam North Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you ready for the next step in your carreer? Do you have strong strategical avising and communication skills and do you want to work at a global leader that provides tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions? For Intertrust Group, we are looking for a Company Lawyer - Funds Services to join their team!
As a Company Lawyer - Funds Services at Intertrust you will have the opportunity to be an active contributor of the global team. Your responsibilities will be as diverse as the international clients you will be working with and advising. The position combines individual ownership with shared team responsibility in a dynamic, work environment. Intertrust has a very open structure designed to continuously challenge and present plenty of new opportunities for personal and professional growth at all levels.
Company Lawyers play a critical role in the success of their business. Your typical day will see you working on a wide range of diverse and varied projects, including:
- Strategically advising their clients and potential clients. You will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting documents, regulations and procedures relating to their clients’ legal and fiscal opportunities;
- Evaluating their integrated products and solutions as well as setting up and managing corporate and private legal structures;
- Acting as an intermediate between all relevant stakeholders internally and externally;
- Participating as a core member of their team and help sustain their strong reputation as proactive provider in trust and corporate services.
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in (Dutch) Law ideally in Corporate or Commercial Law;
- Have a minimum of 3 years working experience;
- Have proven international experience in financial services, corporate or commercial law, tax or trust environment;
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others;
- Are driven, confident, flexible and engaged;
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Dutch language is considered as an advantage.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. They have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team they deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to their clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What Intertrust offers you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. They provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Their International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. They offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 10 mei 2022Would you like to work for a global leader in tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions? This is your chance! Intertrust is looking for a driven, confident and engaged company lawyer to join their global team in Amsterdam.
Salaris: €60 - €90 per hourLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 21 juni 2022Door toenemende vraag voor diverse opdrachtgevers in de publieke sector ben ik op zoek naar interim juristen met ervaring in de publieke sector (o.a. Bouwrecht, Ruimtelijke Ordening en Openbare Orde en Veiligheid). Iets voor jou? Lees dan snel verder.