Director Corporate Governance & Compliance
Consultant Joyce Toeset
Datum 23 november 2022limburg legal/corporate-law 2022-11-23 2023-01-22 legal Venlo Limburg Erik de Rodeweg- Sevenum NL 5975WD Shop Apotheke www.shop-apotheke.com https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/shopapotheke.gif
Do you want to work at C-level within a listed, fast growing and ambitious company? Are you successful at preventing, finding and fixing problems and always striving to improve the status quo? Are you passionate about compliance and shaping an ethical corporate culture? For SHOP APOTHEKE EUROPE , we are looking for a Director Corporate Compliance and Governance reporting directly to the CEO.
SHOP APOTHEKE EUROPE is an international, publicly traded e-commerce company with headquarters in the Netherlands, offices in Cologne & Berlin and further locations in Europe. As one of Europe's leading e-pharmacies with web shops in seven countries, they ensure that millions of people can rely on them for their health every day.
SHOP APOTHEKE is growing extremely dynamically and they are looking for more team players who want to continue this exciting development and the successful growth of the past years together with them.
You protect the company and build trust among the company’s various stakeholders by establishing and enforcing a set of rules, practices and processes to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and ethical standards.
This position is based in Venlo or Cologne with an approximate 20% travel activity. It is available on a full-time or part-time basis, with a minimum of 30 hours/week.
Responsibilities Director Corporate Governance and Compliance
- You actively identify, manage and mitigate compliance risks – you serve as secretary to the supervisory board and as the company’s compliance officer;
- You design and implement continuous improvements to the company's compliance management systems (CMS), with a focus on fostering a compliance culture of accountability, transparency, integrity and fairness;
- You support compliance investigations and conduct internal compliance audits;
- You develop effective communication and training and implement relevant company policies and procedures, including but not limited to code of conduct/business ethics, anti-corruption/bribery, antitrust, capital markets compliance, remuneration, equal opportunities, whistleblower;
- You define and report compliance KPIs and take responsibility for setting targets and monitoring their achievement;
- You implement compliance training programs and are responsible for managing whistleblower and employee complaint procedures.
Profile Director Corporate Governance & Compliance
- You have a university degree in law and more than 8 years of practical experience in a law firm or in corporate governance and compliance;
- You have very good assertiveness and self-confidence to implement different topics;
- You are fluent in German and English; Dutch or other languages are an advantage;
- You have experience with compliance management software and workflows;
- You have multidimensional data analysis skills;
- You have conceptual thinking combined with a structured and analytical approach, are solution-oriented and pragmatic;
- You can move on different management floors and know how to address a wide range of people.
SHOP APOTHEKE EUROPE offers you an attractive compensation and benefit package. Besides a good monthly salary, you can think of benefits like;
- A professional on-boarding programme;
- Training and development;
- Retirement/ pension schemes;
- Travel allowance, holiday pay, sports offers, company events;
- Employee discounts.
Are you ready for this exciting new role? Contact the Legal team at Robert Walters or apply now!
Neem contact op
+31 (0) 20 644 4655