Senior Legal Counsel Funds
Consultant Eva Gravemaker
Datum 7 augustus 2023noord-holland legal/corporate-law 2023-08-07 2023-10-06 legal Amsterdam North Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Are you a skilled legal professional, seeking a dynamic role where you can lead a team, provide comprehensive corporate services, ensure regulatory compliance, and thrive in a supportive environment? Read further. For our client we are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join the Funds Solutions team.
The Funds Solutions team is your strategic partner when it comes to tailored, holistic solutions to tackle the complex world of fund administration and structuring, operational efficiency, governance, and global regulation. We work with funds of all sizes, from new start-ups to the world's largest and most experienced fund managers. Our experts will help you navigate the complexity of setting up and managing your fund so that you can focus on your core business activity and succeed. We provide end-to-end private capital and hedge fund services with the ability to service clients at a global SPV level, through administration and investor services at the fund level. We give fund managers the unique opportunity to view and manage their portfolios from top to bottom.
The team is dedicated to creating long-term relationships with their clients and business partners, and they strive to provide a personalized and practical approach to their services. They take pride in their industry-leading services and are committed to helping their clients stay compliant with national and international legislation. Additionally, they provide training, mentorship, and opportunities for growth. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, CSC is the place for you.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
• Manage a cluster and its clients;
• Be the go-to for all the Complex clients, Key Clients, and Complex structures;
• Coach and mentor a talented team of junior company lawyers;
• Ensure that the clients' client entities are in good legal standing and are compliant with local & international legislation and regulations;
• Assist with setting up and managing corporate-, fund- and private legal structures;
• Assist the clients’ client entities with corporate secretarial support & transactional assistance;
• Enable the clients to meet their timelines in relation to all legal & regulatory matters;
• Keep the records of the client entities up to date;
• Sustain and strengthen our reputation as a proactive provider of trust and corporate services;
• Act as a gatekeeper and make sure we protect the financial system and WFT (“Wet Financieel Toezicht”) regulations.
• 5+ years of working experience within the trust, financial services industry, or law firms;
• Experienced in working for multinational companies;
• Fluent in English and Dutch
• Financial knowledge of structured finance, balance sheets, and financial reports;
• Client service delivery experience;
• Working experience within a law firm (banking & finance), banks or private equity firms;
• CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. They’ve been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006 and are a National Top Workplace in the U.S. for the second consecutive year and Best Place to Work in India.
• CSC offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, and life insurance, flexible spending and health savings accounts. They also offer you a paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
• Their global standard for their work environments supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit-stand workstations, and digital interface points with wireless access throughout the campus.
• They offer flexible schedules and remote options for available positions.
• CSC is committed to creating a diverse and growth-oriented environment where everyone is valued and respected. CSC offers challenging career opportunities and excellent benefits, including annual success-sharing bonuses or commission plans based on individual performance.