Senior Legal Counsel Labour Law
Salaris €70,000 - €110,000 per year
Consultant Joyce Toeset
Datum 8 juni 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Bitfury is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel Labour Law who will provide support on all matters related to employment law and compliance issues respect to HR matters, operations and risk management of the Company.
The Bitfury Group develops and delivers both the software and the hardware solutions necessary for businesses, governments, organisations and individuals to securely move an asset across the Blockchain. The expertise of The Bitfury Group ensures successful, easy, fast, secure and cost-effective connectivity to the Blockchain.
Bitfury is looking for a Senior Legal professional who will provide support on all matters related to employment law and compliance issues respect to HR matters, operations and risk management of the Company.
The successful candidate needs to be deadline focused; able to multi-task; assess processes, prioritize and implement improvements and manage multiple sites.
As a Senior Legal Counsel Labour Law, your duties and responsibilities are:
- Advising the management with respect to labor laws, compliance matters and strategies of the Company;
- Provide advice on llabor law and complianace and other related isseues;
- Drafting, negotiating, reviewing and approving respective agreements, contracts and other transactions between the Company and any third parties;
- Coordinating and supervising activities of inside and outside legal counsel engaged work representing the Company with respect to day-to-day operations of the Company and potential claims;
- Ensure that operations of the Company are compliant with local/regional laws;
- Monitoring changes in legislation to ensure ongoing compliance of operations with applicable laws;
- Providing advice and counsel to Company concerning matters of the Company policy and risk management;
- Seeking to ensure compliance with such policies and minimisation of risks to the Company.
- Law degree from a recognized university;
- Admission to a recognized bar association;
- At least 5 years of experience in a law firm and/or in-house with major firm;
- Knowledge of UK Law will be an advantage;
- Fluent written/spoken English;
- Advanced MS Office skills;
- Must have strong planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Ability of working both independently and with others at all levels of the company.
Bitfury offers you a job in a High Tech International company within a booming groundbreaking industry. Are you ready to take on this
great opportunity and professional growth?
We might be looking for you! Contact us or apply now!