Consultant Joyce Toeset
Datum 8 juni 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you ready for a new challenging position within a growing and successful global company in crop sprayers and sugar beet ? Do you want to enable farmers to produce sufficient, nutritious and safe food? Robert Walters is looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer or CEO to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of our client Agrifac in Steenwijk, Overijssel.
As the CEO of Agrifac you will be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
To thrive as a CEO you must be a prudent manager, a structured project manager and inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a loyal and business mind-set and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings. They will take actions to enhance the company’s cash flow while keeping the human factor in perspective.
The goal is to drive the company’s development, improve profit, reduce corporate risks and guide Agrifac towards long-term success.
Responsibilities Chief Executive Officer
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Implement needed processes while keeping the highly agile spirit of the company
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Build trust relations with shareholders and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for them
- As the CEO of Agrifac you are based in Steenwijk, Overijssel the Netherlands, you will be travelling approximately 15% to 20% of your time to manage the foreign subsidiaries and be present at strategy and board meetings.
- Proven experience as CEO or other Senior Managerial position
- Experience in or business with Agricultural companies
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, supply chain, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of risk management corporate governance and general management best practices
- Experience within an international (family owned or listed) company is an advantage
- An entrepreneurial mind-set with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field is an advantage
- Fluent in Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing
- Fluent in French language is an advantage
- Fulltime available, willingness to travel 15-20%.
The vision of Agrifac Machinery B.V. is to provide the world with sufficient, nutritious and safe food. Therefore Agrifac develops and manufactures "Brilliant Simple" crop sprayers and sugar beet harvesters. Brilliant Simple means innovative and easy to use. The combination of leading edge technology, an attractive and sturdy design, very low maintenance costs, high trade in value and efficient service system makes each Agrifac machine a glowing example of innovation and efficiency.
Due to the global expansion and growth of Agrifac, it is time for a new Chief Executive Officer to lead the company.
Robert Walters would like to be in contact with a dynamic and experienced leader to join Agrifac in the role of CEO (Chief Executive Officer). The Chief Executive Officer will work closely with the Strategy Director and Group CEO of Exel Industries. (www.exel-industries.com).
The ideal candidate for this position has previous senior management experience and a proven track record for effective team management and results-driven leadership, preferably within an Industrial company.
Do you want to know more about this challenging position within a growing international company? Do you have a proven trackrecord as a CEO and are you familiair with the agricultural business?
Please apply directly or contact Robert Walters to discuss this CEO position.
Neem contact op
+31 (0) 20 644 4655