Consultant Floortje Janssen
Datum 10 mei 2022noord-holland legal/other 2022-05-10 2022-07-09 legal Amsterdam North Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Would you like to work for a global leader in tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions? This is your chance! Intertrust is looking for a driven, confident and engaged company lawyer to join their global team in Amsterdam.
Intertrust is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has around 3,500 employees in more than 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle-East. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms multinational corporations, institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family.
About the job
As a Company Lawyer at Intertrust you will have the opportunity to be an active contributor of the global team. Your responsibilities will be as diverse as the international clients you will be working with and advising. The position combines individual ownership with shared team responsibility in a dynamic working environment.
Intertrust has a very open structure designed to continuously challenge and present plenty of new opportunities for personal and professional growth at all levels.
Company Lawyers play a critical role in the success of the business. On your typical day you'll be working on a wide range of diverse and varied projects, including:
- Strategically advising clients and potential clients. You will be responsible for analysing and interpreting documents, regulations and procedures relating to client's legal and fiscal opportunities
- Evaluating integrated products and solutions as well as setting up and managing corporate and private legal structures
- Acting as an intermediate between all relevant stakeholders internally and externally
- Participating as a core member of the team and help sustain the strong reputation as proactive provider in trust and corporate services
Who are we looking for
Intertrust is looking for individuals with:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in (Dutch) Law ideally in Corporate or Commercial Law
- A minimum of 2-3 years working experience
- Proven international experience in financial services, corporate or commercial law, tax or trust environment
- A drive to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others
- Fluency in English, written and spoken. Dutch language is considered as an advantage
- A drive, flexible attitude and engaging character
Do you want to know more about this great opportunity? Apply today!
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 13 juni 2022Are you ready for the next step in your carreer? Do you have strong strategical avising and communication skills and do you want to work at a global leader that provides tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions? For Intertrust Group, we are looking for a Company Lawyer - Funds Services to join their team!
Salaris: €60 - €90 per hourLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 21 juni 2022Door toenemende vraag voor diverse opdrachtgevers in de publieke sector ben ik op zoek naar interim juristen met ervaring in de publieke sector (o.a. Bouwrecht, Ruimtelijke Ordening en Openbare Orde en Veiligheid). Iets voor jou? Lees dan snel verder.