Consultant Eva Gravemaker
Datum 24 april 2023noord-holland legal/other 2023-04-24 2023-06-23 legal Haarlem North Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Are you a Legal professional with Privacy experience, looking for a challenging and inspiring work environment? Do you have a natural persuasive power, a creative mindset and are you analytically strong? For one of our clients we are looking for a Legal Counsel! The company ranks among the top Google Cloud Services users worldwide, creating platforms for their B2B customers that are used by millions of unique visitors around the world every day. They operate in over 30 different countries on most continents of the world.
What are we looking for?
You are responsible in the broadest sense of the word for various internal and external issues related to privacy legislation (AVG / GDPR). This means, among other things, that you proactively inform and advise on privacy-related matters. But you also monitor whether the applicable laws and regulations are correctly applied. You are also responsible for the timely identification and analysis of (possible) compliance risks.
The goal is to firmly embed privacy legislation and compliance policy within all layers of the organization. You do this by raising awareness among all colleagues. Due to international cooperation, the working language is English.
What's in it for you?
You feel good in a role as an advisor, you have natural persuasive powers and you like to advise colleagues and external parties on privacy and compliance-related issues. With your analytical skills you convert complex issues into understandable efficient processes and procedures.
- Informing, advising and reporting to various stakeholders within the organization about the obligations arising from privacy laws and regulations and with which we must comply with the company;
- Ensuring compliance with privacy-related policies;
- Ensuring awareness activities in the field of privacy within the organization;
- Fulfilling an expert role in the field of privacy;
- Act as first-line contact with the Data Protection Officer;
- Identifying relevant developments/issues regarding privacy;
- It is an independent function - you report to the CFO;
- In addition, you participate in consultations with the various business units and with colleagues within Harlem Next;
- You represent the organization in the field of privacy in external partnerships.
- Completed study at WO level in law;
- Minimum 3 years work experience;
- You have knowledge of the GDPR and other national and European privacy laws and regulations on data protection and information (security) systems;
- Demonstrable affinity with IT;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Practical, solution-oriented and strong in prioritizing;
- Keeps an overview and is not frightened by the hectic pace and the many ad-hoc activities within the department;
- A creative mindset with an understanding of business and operations.
If it's a match:
They not only provide a challenging and inspiring work environment, but you will also be rewarded for the effort and energy you bring! The foundation where talented and hard-working people can fully realize their potential and even go beyond what they think they can achieve!
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55
Salaris: €4,500 - €6,000 per month + plus zeer aantrekkelijke voorwaardenLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 1 mei 2023Voor Evos, een snelgroeiende multinational zijn wij op zoek naar een evaren Paralegal. Naast het ondersteunen van een enthousiast legal team heb je als Paralegal veel eigen verantwoordelijkheden op het gebied van trainingprogramma's, contractmanagement, corporate housekeeping en compliance! Lees snel verder indien je meer wil weten over deze afwisselende en verantwoordelijke rol bij Evos in Amsterdam.