Legal Counsel Real Estate
Salaris €70,000 - €85,000 per annum
Consultant Joyce Toeset
Datum 15 maart 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Do you want to work in a fast growing international company and be part of a young enthusiastic Legal team? Are you an experienced Legal professional, lawyer or legal counsel, with an expertise in Real Estate? Are you fulltime available for this unique opportunity based in Amsterdam? Robert Walters is looking for you!
Within the rapid global expansion of our client (originally a Dutch firm) we are looking for a talented Legal Counsel Real Estate with a solid real estate background. You will be involved in acquisitions and developments of new locations for our client. This all in a dynamic, international environment in the Leisure and tourist industry that will provide you a challenging and exciting career.
Responsibilities Legal Counsel Real Estate:
- Support the Global Acquisitions Team with the drafting, negotiating and reviewing of transaction documentation (i.e. Letters of Intent, SPA’s etc);
- Support the Global Development Team with the drafting, negotiating and reviewing of development agreements (i.e. Design & Build Agreements, Construction Agreements, FF&E Agreements, Advisor Agreements);
- Support the Global Operations Team with the drafting, negotiating and reviewing of real estate related operational agreements (i.e. Lease Agreements and Management Agreements);
- Assist in the planning process of the development of new offices and hotels (i.e. obtaining the necessary building and operational permits;
- Optimise the cooperation processes within the company by preparing Standard Operating Procedures and Templates.
Your tasks and responsibilities are performed throughout Europe and USA with the support of international law firms (where appropriate) and you are expected to project manage and review their work in order to meet the (tight) deadlines and come to smooth closings.
Requirements Legal Counsel Real Estate:
- Legal Master’s Degree;
- Minimum of 3 years of proven relevant legal work experience in Real Estate;
- Affinity with the leisure and hospitality business;
- Very experienced in drafting and reviewing of acquisition and development contracts;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluent in English (Dutch is an advantage);
- International mindset, cross-cultural awareness and sensitivity;
- Well organised and flexible personality;
- Stress resistant is your middle name;
- Willingness to travel and work flexible hours;
- Eager to learn, drive to be successful and developing others.
Our client offers:
- An amazing workplace with a great team environment and lots of positive energy;
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation;
- The chance to learn and grow in your role (with the potential for growth within or across the company) and collaborate with other talented people who challenge you every day;
- Our client cares and gives you access to facilities including a great canteen, gym, and cool events.
Do you want to know more about this challenging position in Amsterdam? Are you the Legal Counsel Real Estate we are looking for? Contact us or apply now!