German Legal Counsel Real Estate
Salaris €75,000 - €110,000 per annum
Consultant Joyce Toeset
Datum 6 juni 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you an experienced Legal Professional with interest and experience in Real Estate? Are you fluent in German, both in speaking and writing and do you live in or near Amsterdam? Our client, a global player in Real Estate might be looking for you!
As a German Legal Counsel Real Estate you will be primarily responsible for all legal affairs in Germany. Besides that, you will be part of a large international Legal team based in Amsterdam.
- Management and coordination of the corporate structure of the capital group in Germany;
- Assistance in real estate capital transactions (acquisitions, dispositions, contributions to the real estate funds);
- Advising in deal financing processes and drafting respective legal documentation supporting international cash flows with assistance of cash management and accounting teams;
- Managing due diligence researches;
- Providing legal support for the fund management, investment services, property management, leasing and HR teams;
- Participation in and supervision over corporate structure amendments and reorganizations, including mergers, share transfers, share contributions, dissolutions and incorporations of new holding and asset owning companies;
- Coordination of the corporate legal matters with external counsels and notaries, ensuring effective corporate information and legal documents flow across the organization.
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing all types of Commercial Contracts.
Do you want to know more about this challenging position? Contact the Legal division at Robert Walters or apply now!