Indirect Buyer (interim)
Salaris €45 - €55 per hour
Consultant Wessel Staal
Datum 26 februari 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you currently searching for your next interim assignment and do you have working experience as indirect procurement professional? Do you know the ins and outs of SAP and Excel and are you available per 1 March for a six months period? Please read further for more information.
As Indirect Buyer you will actively participate in the indirect sourcing activities with as main goal of achieving cost reductions, while maintaining or improving quality or vendor service levels. In this role, you will work closely together with the Global Sourcing Managers who are responsible for the global sourcing strategy for a specific sub category.
- Participate in long term projects such as assisting in preparing and coordinating bids
- Monitor the purchasing process and negotiate with suppliers
- Maintain procurement documents, files and records
- Assist sourcing managers in tabulating bids and preparing proposals
- Issue purchase orders/call-offs;
- Follow up on orders to ensure that items are shipped and delivered on time
- Address and solve issues during the sourcing process
- Analyse processes and share your outcomes with the rest of the organisation
- Negotiate with local suppliers of services
You, as Indirect Buyer, have a key role in the organisation. You will interact sites, suppliers and colleagues from all over the globe on a day to day basis. This position would be great for your procurement career.
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- At least three years of relevant work experience within Indirect Procurement;
- English is required. Additional language skills are desirable;
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Knowledge of SAP and Excel
Who are you?
- Commercial mindset
Does the above job description appeal to you and are you the Indirect Buyer I am looking for. Please apply today.