Pan European Transport Buyer
Salaris €4,600 - €5,800 per month
Consultant Jordi Menkhorst
Datum 4 juli 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Do you strive for a fast growing international environment, where you will operate within a competitive, result driven environment? Do you have experience in and affinity with logistics procurement? Then this is your opportunity to contribute to the expansion and professionalisation of the procurement department within a multinational retailer.
Your primary responsibility as the As Pan European Transport Buyer will be contracting of logistics and transportation partners both in and outbound. You will report to the Category Manager Distribution and Supply Chain.
As the Pan European Transport Buyer your role will additionally entail the following:
- Realising the buying contracts with optimal buying conditions that meet the quality standards
- Forming all documents in the buying process
- Communicating and collaborating with internal stakeholders continually
- Realignment of outbound transport
- Proactively contributing to the professionalisation of the procurement sector
Skills and competencies:
- Minimum of 7 years working experience
- Minimum of 3 years of transport/logistics procurement experience
- People and stakeholder management
- Understanding of the Central and Eastern European market
- Experience in contract - and vendor management
- Retail experience is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, a command of the German language is a plus
Do you recognise yourself in this profile and are you up for a new challenge? Don't hesitate and reach out to me as soon as possible.