Pan European Facility & Real Estate Buyer
Salaris €4,600 - €5,800 per month
Consultant Jordi Menkhorst
Datum 12 september 2018 2018-09-122018-11-10 retail Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you open for a new challenge and do you strive to work in a fast-growing international environment? And are you a procurement professional with experience in operational expenditures? I am looking for a Pan European Real Estate & Facility Buyer for an international retailer.
As the Pan European Facility & Real Estate Buyer, your main responsibility will be negotiating and optimising operational expenditures. In this role you will be reporting to the Category Manager Real Estate and Facility.
The responsibilities you will have within this organisation include:
- Realising the buying contracts with optimal buying conditions that meet the quality standards
- Realising and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Re-negotiation rental contracts
- Contracting and controlling suppliers for cash transport, security and safety, utilities and maintenance services
- Proactively contributing to the professionalisation of the procurement team
- Realising synergy advantages on a Pan European level for the concerning categories
Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum 7 years of working experience
- Minimum 3 years years Real Estate experience
- People and stakeholder management
- Excellent numerical and analytic skills
- Business acumen with a down to earth mentality
- Contract and vendor management
- Understanding of the Dutch, German, and French markets
- Fluency in English is a must, a good command of German is a plus
Do you recognise yourself in this profile description and are you up for a new challenge? Don't hesitate and reach out to me as soon as possible.