Process Improvement Manager
Salaris €60,000 - €80,000 per yearFULL_TIME
Consultant Timo Brands
Datum 24 oktober 2018 2018-10-242018-12-22 fmcg Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam
For a client within the FMCG industry, we’re looking for a Process Improvement Manager, location Schiphol-Rijk. It’s a fast pace international company, with well-known brands, that operates a global scale. They have multiple career opportunities and are looking for an ambitious candidate!
In this role as Process Improvement Manager you focus on multiple continents such as; Europe, North-America, South-America and Asia. You’re responsible for a complex improvement process.
- Development of an efficiency cost strategy
- Analyse cost savings of supply efficiencies
- Partner with internal stakeholders
- Visit factories and understand their goals, objectives and processes
- Build a strong relationship with the factory leads
- Give advice for the procurement process regarding packaging, raw materials, logistics and investment decisions
- MBA qualification
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Procurement/Supply Chain
- Perfect communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Willing to travel 50% of the time
- English is required and another language preferred
The role of Process Improvement Manager offers a lot of potential. Is this the next step in your career? Please let us know!