Buyer Hard & Soft Services
Salaris €60,000 - €75,000 per year
Consultant Jordi Menkhorst
Datum 5 november 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
For a large retailer in the Amsterdam area we are looking for a buyer hard and soft services. Are you an analytical thinker capable of thinking in the moment under pressure? Do you have a knack for identifying cost savings opportunities within Western-European markets? And lastly, do you enjoy a pragmatic, fast-paced working environment? If so, I suggest you continue reading.
Considering our client's growth and rise within the retail sector, they are looking for an ambitous individual with familiarity in the retail, food, or FMCG sectors.
Further, they ask that candidates have the following skills:
Minimum of 5 years of procurement experience
- Experience in the retail, food, or FMCG sector
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Commercial mindset and determined approach
- Strategic innovation, analytically strong
- Purchasing/Procurement educational background (NEVI is suitable)
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- English is a must, Dutch is a plus
The responsibilities will include:
- Realigning the hard and soft services procurement strategy
- On boarding internal and external stakeholders with regards to the new strategy
- Evaluating the hard and soft services strategy as it currently stands
- Challenging status quo and modernising procurement practices
Leading RFI, RFQ, and RFP
Bundling of current contracts within the assigned categories
Are you looking for a challenging next step in a vibrant, challenging environment, well then, don't hesitate and apply now!