Salaris €65,000 - €80,000 per year
Consultant Jordi Menkhorst
Datum 22 november 2018 2018-11-222019-01-21 manufacturing-and-production Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
For a manufacturing company in the Amsterdam area, I am looking for a purchaser food and ingredients. Are you an individual who is familiar with the purchasing of foods, flavors, and/or frozen foods? Are an innovative individual who receives energy from optimising procedures and recognising the improvement of ways of work? And finally, do you seek a far more international environment than you can even imagine? If so, then continue reading.
Our client is an organisation which is continually seeking to decentralise their operations and gain a footprint in multiple different markets.
Thus, they are looking for an individual with the following competencies:
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience
- Understanding of the European food markets
- Familiarity with working in a matrix management style
- Thorough understanding of price elasticity and market vulnerability
- Strong negotiation skills and a knack for people management
- BSc or, preferably a MSc degree in a relevant field
- English is a must, German is preferred
- Excellent business acumen, communicative skills, and people interpretation skills
The responsibilities will include the following:
- Lead and initiate business develop opportunities
- Conduct analysis of supply chain & demand trends
- Source new and maintain relationships with suppliers. This includes solving issues which may arise over time.
- Support top-to-bottom activities for food in Europe
- Host tenders and summits for suppliers
- Manage relationships for cross functional teams
If you recognise yourself in the above description and are seeking a new challenge in a diverse, moving organisation, don't hesitate and apply now!