End to End Process Optimization Manager
Salaris €60,000 - €70,000 per annum
Consultant Timo Brands
Datum 31 januari 2019 2019-01-312019-04-01 fmcg Schiphol-Rijk North Holland NL EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
For a client within the FMCG industry, we’re looking for an End to End Process Optimization Manager, location Schiphol-Rijk. It’s a fast pace international company, with well-known brands, that operates on a global scale. They have multiple career opportunities and are looking for an ambitious candidate.
In this role as End to End Process Optimization Manager you focus on multiple continents such as; Europe, North-America, South-America and Asia. You’re responsible for a complex end to end optimization process.
- Development of a strategy for planning, innovation and manufacturing
- Analyse the brands of the company to identify opportunities
- Collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to improve the margin of products
- Visit factories and build a partnership with the local teams, to understand their operating model, process and actual costs.
- Give advice to the management and leadership teams
- MBA qualification
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Procurement/Supply Chain
- Perfect communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical capabilities
- Problem-solving and strategic thinking skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Willing to travel 50% of the time
- English is required and another language preferred
The role of End to End Process Optimization Manager offers a lot of potential. Is this the next step in your career? Please let us know!