Process Improvement Manager
Salaris €60,000 - €70,000 per year
Consultant Timo Brands
Datum 8 april 20192019-04-08 2019-06-07 fmcg Schiphol-Rijk North Holland NL EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
For a client within the FMCG industry, we’re looking for a Process Improvement Manager, location Schiphol-Rijk. It’s a fast pace international company, with well-known brands, that operates a global scale. They have multiple career opportunities and are looking for an ambitious candidate!
In this role as Process Improvement Manager you focus on multiple continents such as; Europe, North-America, South-America and Asia. You’re responsible for a complex improvement process.
- Development of an efficiency cost strategy
- Analyse cost savings of supply efficiency's
- Partner with internal stakeholders
- Visit factories and understand their goals, objectives and processes
- Build a strong relationship with the factory leads
- Give advice for the procurement process regarding packaging, raw materials, logistics and investment decisions
- MBA qualification
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with E2E Supply Chain optimizations
- FMCG/Retail experience
- Perfect communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Willing to travel 50% of the time
- English is required and another language preferred
The role of Process Improvement Manager offers a lot of potential. Is this the next step in your career? Please let us know!