Procurement manager Professional Services
Salaris €95,000 - €105,000 per annum
Consultant Timo Brands
Datum 13 juni 20192019-06-13 2019-08-12 manufacturing-and-production Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 95000 105000 105000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For a client within the Chemical industry, we’re looking for a Procurement manager Professional Services, location Amsterdam. It’s an international company. They have a strong identity and are in a transition phase, with multiple career opportunities!
In this role as Procurement manager Professional Services, location Amsterdam, you are passionate about getting the best results when closing a deal. You've experience in a global procurement role with both categories and are know how to close long term agreements. You will be responsible for these particular categories and the corresponding strategies.
- Driving a multi-year transformation through the delivery of category excellence
- You lead supplier contracts negotiations through preparation and focus on business and procurement
- Ensure the Category strategy and plans are aligned to functional and business targets
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to gain a clear understanding of the strategic direction and their needs
- Manage contact with existing suppliers and know how to source new suppliers in the market
- Create added value in the negotiated contracts
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree but preferable a Master degree
- 10 years+ experience in Procurement with at least half on the Professional Services/Consultancy categories
- Experience in a complex and matrix driven organization
- You're an excellent negotiator
- Lead and manage an assignment or project until completion
- Translate recent developments into opportunities for the Procurement department
- Analytic, data and statistics skills are preferable
- English is required
This role offers a lot of potential. Is this the next step in your career? Please feel free to let us know!