Procurement Manager Facilities
Salaris €4,600 - €5,900 per month
Consultant Jordi Menkhorst
Datum 19 juni 20192019-06-19 2019-08-18 real-estate-and-property Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 4600 5900 5900 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you open for a new challenge and do you strive to work in a fast-growing international environment? And are you a procurement professional with experience in property and real-estate purchasing? I am looking for a Procurement Manager Real Estate & Facilities for an international property management group.
Within this role, your main responsibility will be negotiating and optimising operational expenditures. In this role you will be reporting to the Head of European Procurement.
The responsibilities you will have within this organisation include:
- Realising the buying contracts with optimal buying conditions that meet the quality standards
- Realising and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Re-negotiation rental contracts
- Contracting and controlling suppliers for cash transport, security and safety, utilities and maintenance services
- Proactively contributing to the professionalisation of the procurement team
- Realising synergy advantages on a Pan European level for the concerning categories
Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum 5 years of working experience
- Minimum 4 years Real Estate and procurement experience
- People and stakeholder management
- Excellent numerical and analytic skills
- Business acumen with a down to earth mentality
- Contract and vendor management
- Understanding of the European markets
- Fluency in English is a must, a good command of Dutch is a plus
Do you recognise yourself in this profile description and are you up for a new challenge? Don't hesitate and reach out to me as soon as possible.