Sustainability Assistant Manager
Consultant Ewout van de Bult
Datum 12 september 20192019-09-12 2019-10-12 fmcg Schiphol-Rijk North Holland NL EUR 65 75 75 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For a client within the FMCG industry, we’re looking for a Sustainability Assistant Manager, location Amsterdam Area. It’s a fast pace international company, with well-known brands, which operates on a global scale. They have multiple career opportunities and are looking for an ambitious candidate! In this role as Sustainability Assistant Manager you focus on sustainability for products and solutions.
- Support the packaging division with a sustainable solution for the plastic problem.
- Develop a program that minimises the impact of packaging over the entire value chain.
- Communicate with the whole business to identify sustainability issues.
- Choose the most sustainable solution for the program that minimises the impact of packaging by working with project teams.
- Communicate in a succinct manner about learning and experiences.
- Identify the scientific discovery’s, business opportunities or the progress in the IT division that offer solutions for the program that minimises the impact of packaging.
- Support the division for the identification and compilation of metrics which are needed for the sustainability program.
- Knowledge of the sustainability packaging area.
- Be able to create creative solutions for sustainability problems.
- Verbal as written English is a requirement.
- 3-5 year's experience in a sustainability work environment.
- Passion for sustainability.
- Degree in Science
Is this the next step in your career? Please let us know!