Global Sustainability Manager
Consultant Ewout van de Bult
Datum 12 september 20192019-09-12 2019-10-12 fmcg Schiphol-Rijk North Holland NL EUR 75 85 85 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For a client within the FMCG industry, we’re looking for a Global Sustainability Manager, location Amsterdam Area. It’s a fast pace international company, with well-known brands, that operates on a global scale. They have multiple career opportunities and are looking for an ambitious candidate! In this role as Global Sustainability Manager you focus on the global procurement sustainability agenda across a broad portfolio.
- Design the Global Sustainability strategy and is responsible for the implementation in the headquarters and operating companies.
- Work closely together with the Corporate Affairs team to analyse the performance and report in several information systems.
- Responsible for identifying and building relationships with key suppliers and manage changes in performance and changes in standards.
- Develop and educate the procurement department in the use of sustainable management tools.
- Be a company ambassador at the relevant Industry Bodies.
- Higher professional education / master’s degree.
- Minimum of 8 year's experience in Sustainability preferably within a FMCG environment.
- Dutch and English are required.
- Proven track record in stakeholder’s management both in profit environments as in NGO’s.
- Experience in science based targeting or other relevant is a pre.
The role of Global Sustainability Manager offers a lot of potential. Is this the next step in your career? Please let us know!