Senior Technical Buyer
Salaris €60,000 - €80,000 per year
Consultant Thomas van de Kamp
Datum 6 september 2023zuid-holland procurement-supply-chain/purchasing-procurement 2023-09-06 2023-11-05 purchasing-and-procurement Zwijndrecht Zuid-Holland Lindtsedijk 8, Zwijndrecht NL 3336 LE TELECOMMUTE EUR 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Looking for a new opportunity as an senior technical buyer? Sime Darby Oils (SDO) based in Zwijndrecht is looking for you! SDO processes oils for the non-food, food and animal feed industries. Here, vegetable ingredients such as lecithin and palm oil are used and sustainably processed into consumable oil products. Interested? Please read further.
As an senior technical buyer you are responsible in managing procurement functions, contracting, tendering and expediting processes and methods for effective and efficient procurement for SDOZR, SDOE and SDOSI , in compliance with the requirements of the Group Procurement Policies and Authorities (GPPA).
Managing entire procurement process including sourcing activity, vendor registration, contract management, vendor performance and risk management & process governance for the region.
- Perform sourcing from tendering stage up to the contract management stage and subsequently to track and ensuring compliance to the T&C of awarded contract;
- Negotiate commercial contract/purchase terms with suppliers;
- Collaborate and working closely with Group Procurement for standardization of practices and identifying opportunities for central strategic sourcing and any cost saving initiatives;
- Manage tender activity including vendor invitation, sourcing method selection, evaluation,and award process is done according to the GPPA.
Contract Management and development
- Manage preparation of contract agreement/PO and fulfillment of contract and monitoring of its KPI;
- Ensure that processing of Purchase Order (PO) in SAP system or any equivalent document is performed in timely & proper manner;
- Review and endorse Purchase Contract / agreement to successful vendor/contractor;
- Ensure timely contract renewals, termination or retendering process;
- Handle and solve any contractual issues relating to the contracts.
- Responsible to pre-qualify and approve new vendor;
- Review, monitor and ensure all active vendors are listed in ‘Approved Vendor List’ (AVL);
- Establish Key Performance Indicator (KPI) for key vendors for performance monitoring & analysis purposes;
- Ensure vendor performance evaluation for suppliers of critical goods/services are performed periodically and take necessary action.
Risk Management, governance and compliance
- Responsible to perform suppliers and supply chain risk assessment and mitigate the identified risks where possible;
- Ensure sourcing process and all procurement activities are in accordance with GPA, GPPA, SOP or/and other applicable policies.
Reporting & Analysis
- Analyze spend data for strategic decision making;
- Report on key procurement data and statistics (e.g. Procurement spend/vendor information/contract status) to Head of Procurement Europe and Africa on periodic basis or as and when required.).
- Ensure that the material master descriptions and prices and information in the info record arecorrect and updated;
- Perform PO issuance process in SAP and order expediting when necessary;
- Make contract in SAP if required.
Are you still interested? Please apply!