Salaris €75,000 - €80,000 per year
Consultant Timo Brands
Datum 3 september 20192019-09-05 2019-11-02 fmcg Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 75000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For a client within the FMCG industry, we’re looking for a Customs Manager, location Amsterdam. It’s a fast pace international company. They have their own identity and they are in a transitional phase, with multiple career opportunities! In this role as Customs Manager, location Amsterdam, you are passionate about Food & Beverages. You are an excellent stakeholder manager and a strategic thinker, with a responsibility for the EMEA region.
- Create working papers supporting customs filings and statistical declarations
- Actively monitors KPIs, trends and benchmarks, forecasts and issues
- Contribute to the EMEA Tax strategy
- Prepare and educate internal and external stakeholders on changes in policies and practices
- Initiate, develop and maintain software compliance solutions with the responsible stakeholders
- Conduct and report on internal import compliance risk assessments/audits
- Pro-actively identifies issues related to im- and export transactions that may have a short or longer term impact
- Provides coaching and direction to Tax partners and stake holders in order to achieve partner, business and customer results.
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience within Customs classification and compliance experience
- Experience developing and implementing customs policies
- Experience with business intelligence and tax compliance reporting tools
- A track record of managing Regulatory, Customs and Indirect Tax audits
- English and Dutch are required
- Customs Technology experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to interact and communicate at all levels of the organization
This role offers a lot of potential. Is this the next step in your career? Please feel free to let us know!