Manager Sales Benelux
Consultant Pim van der Groen
Datum 2 februari 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
For JAB ANSTOETZ in Zoetermeer we are recruiting a Manager Sales Benelux. The JAB ANSTOETZ Group is a family- owned business with its headquarters in Bielefeld, Germany. The company sells furnishing and upholstering fabrics as well as carpets and design flooring.
With more than 70 years of experience JAB ANSTOETZ operates as an international company that sells into more than 80 countries around the world, constantly setting new trends with its collections. As an international leader in the industry they have almost unlimited production resources located around the globe, which enables them to offer the best lead times and the most competitive price-points for your project.
As Manager Sales Benelux you will be responsible for managing a team of sales professionals and support staff to capture the revenue and profit potential of the given area in the short and longer term. Key responsibilities within the role are being a coach/mentor that combines hands-on (sales-) training, managing overall performance and working with the sales representatives to develop them.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Maximize the sales opportunity for the Benelux region by leading a team of 12 sales representatives;
- Analyze market, industry and customers to identify sales opportunities and issues and prepare concrete plans and campaigns, strategic and tactical, to address such issues and realize opportunities;
- Establish challenging yet credible sales objectives and quotas for the sales representatives in line with the overall strategy on growth ambition, key segments and customer profiles;
- Drive performance of the team and individual representatives by setting motivating goals and incentives, ongoing feedback & coaching on the job and periodic appraisals;
- Safeguard profitability levels by clear pricing guidelines;
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and alignment with Operations to effectively manage service and inventory levels;
- Lead by example: engaged, constructive, initiative taking;
- Reports directly to the CEO JAB Benelux on weekly basis at minimum.
- Commercial Bachelor education, preferably HEAO – CE
- Minimum of 10 years successful Sales experience
- At least 5 years in a management experience
- Fluent in Dutch, English, German and French
- Ability to work under pressure and if necessary take disciplinary action and make tough decisions
- Good negotiation skills, ability to inspire team members and strong analytical skills.
Are you the Manager Sales Benelux we are looking for? Please apply now!