Consultant Kira van Loon
Datum 4 mei 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
For a global manufacturer, a private equity owned company, we are looking for a Tax Director in Eindhoven who will have global supervision over all tax topics.
This position will have a direct oversight and management of all tax matters of the company and you will play an active role in leading the development of tax planning and reporting in existing and developing regions, as well as managing all tax matters through planning projects, defining and implementing strategic goals and overseeing compliance. You will report to the CFO of the company and manage 2 FTE.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Define global tax strategy of the group
- Analyze, ensure and implement tax consistency of key topics (such as transfer pricing and rebilling, VAT and customs) within the group.
- Build tax reporting and effective tax rate of the group
- Ensure that all tax returns are audited and filed in coordination with Regional tax managers
- Make sure that tax compliance requirements (Country by country reporting, Transfer pricing documentation, etc.) are correctly anticipated and completed.
- Follow the completion of some specific rulings
- Follow up and support the tax audit process in each country in coordination with the tax advisors and local teams
- Meet the tax authorities when required.
- Foster a climate of teamwork and motivation within the team by encouraging entrepreneurship and professional development
Profile of the ideal tax director
- Master degree in taxation or similar
- Minimum 10 years working experience in international tax; in-house tax experience is required
- Experience in working for a private equity owned company is preferred
- Experience with CIT and Transfer Pricing
- Ability to work on finance topics
- English fluent in speech and writing
- Strong training and people development skills
- Hands on and able to perform strategic planning & decision making
- Flexible and able to act in a changing environment
Interested? Please send your cv.