VAT Specialist Europe
Consultant Kira van Loon
Datum 25 juli 2018 2018-07-252018-09-22 manufacturing-and-production Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you an experienced VAT Advisor and are you looking for a next career step to an in-house VAT Specialist within a multinational? Or do you have at least 7/8 years experience in an international environent within a VAT position and are you looking for a new position? Please read on.......
For a multinational based in the Southern part of the Netherlands we are looking for a VAT Specialist Europe.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities:
- Pro-actively advices and supports (senior) management on European VAT aspects of business decisions;
- Manages and supports VAT planning strategies and implementation there of;
- Identifies and manages VAT risks and opportunities;
- Continuously monitors and assesses the relevance of changes in VAT legislation;
- Provides training and awareness within the organization on relevant VAT topics;
- Monitors and assists in internal and external VAT audits;
- Participates in cross-region, cross-functional projects to preserve an optimal VAT outcome and ensure regulatory compliance;
- Manages and supports implementation of processes and procedures that continuously improve the sustainable efficiency and effectiveness of client’s VAT position;
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal stakeholders, Tax Authorities, third party advisors and external auditors.
- Masters level (Tax Law or Economics) with minimum of 7/8+ years of working experience in VAT.
- Relevant experience within an EU VAT environment, preferably Big 4 or experience within a multinational;
- Strong and up to date knowledge of EU VAT;
- Knowledge to translate VAT rules to operational activities;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Familiarity with ERP systems is an advantage (preferably SAP);
- Strong influencing skills and high adaptability and cultural awareness;
- Good business understanding and knowledge with global outlook;
- Strong project management skills and analytical thinking;
- Independent and highly self-motivated;
- Willing to travel a little domestically and internationally.
Interested? Please apply now.