Customs & Excise Specialist Europe
Consultant Kira van Loon
Datum 25 juli 2018 2018-07-252018-09-23 manufacturing-and-production Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Looking for a very exciting opportunity in a multinational with global presence in the customs department? Please read on......
For a manufacturer with a global presence we are looking for a Customs & Excise Specialist Europe.
The position is based in the southern part of the Netherlands.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities
- Pro-actively advices and supports (senior) management on customs & excise aspects of business decisions;
- Supports customs & excise tax planning strategies and implementation thereof;
- Continuously monitors and assesses the relevance of changes in customs & excise legislation;
- Provides training and awareness within the organization on relevant customs & excise topics;
- Monitors and assists in internal and external customs & excise audits;
- Participates in cross-region, cross-functional projects to preserve an optimal customs & excise outcome and ensure regulatory compliance;
- Supports implementation of processes and procedures that continuously improve the sustainable efficiency and effectiveness of SABIC's customs & excise position;
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal stakeholders, Tax Authorities, third party advisors and external auditors.
- Bachelor's degree, Master's is an advantage;
- Around 5+ years of experience in customs & excise;
- Possesses up to date know how of Customs & Excise law;
- Knowledge to translate Customs & Excise rules to operational activities;
- Strong influencing skills and high adaptability and cultural awareness;
- Good business understanding and knowledge with global outlook;
- Strong project-management skills and analytical thinking.
Interested? Please send you cv and apply.
If you have any questions please feel free to call.