Senior Tax Risk Manager
Consultant Kira van Loon
Datum 5 september 2018 2018-09-052018-10-26 manufacturing-and-production Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you a talented tax professional looking for a new challenge in a multinational in an upcoming are of tax? Please read on........
For a multinational we are currently looking for a Senior Tax Risk Manager.
At the office in Amsterdam the new position has arisen for a Senior Tax Risk Manager. The Tax Risk management department is part of Global Tax Planning and Risk Management department, which has accountability on the tax risk management and tax control of the group.
The Senior Tax Risk Manager will report to the head of the department. He/she will be responsible for design and implementation of the tax control framework, optimization of processes and tax accounting while minimizing undesired tax risks. More specifically the tasks and responsibilities include:
- This role is to ensure client’s risks management strategy are well implemented and the risk management tactics are well developed.
- The risks in daily operations and in the whole value chain are identified, properly reported and well managed/mitigated to protect client’s financially and from reputation perspective.
- Develops the Global Tax Risk Control Framework, including the Risk Management Policy, Governance Model, Control Requirement, Standard Processes, Manual and Risk Analysis Tools etc to ensure that client manages tax risk globally in a consistent approach.
- Develops & maintains a global tax control framework to manage tax risks in the Global Enterprise Model (GEM).
- Responsible for monitoring, documenting & managing Tax risk in all jurisdictions of client’s operations and monitoring and tracking client’s global tax compliance requirement.
- Inform and consult with Internal Audit teams about reporting tax risks to ensure correct representation in the risk profile
- Supports and gives guidance to regional tax teams and finance team to manage tax risks. Deliver reporting on operations, strategy and tools, covering compliance, risk management, optimization and GEM/TP.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master degree in taxation or similar
- Around 8-12 years working experience in the tax function of a big 4 and/or multinational
- Experience with CIT
- Ability to work on tax accounting/finance topics
- Flexible, self-motivated, decision maker
- Strong analytical skills, problem solver
- Well-organized with excellent communication skills and effective influencing skills
- English fluent in speech and writing.
Interested? Please send your cv and apply.